Good morning. Congrats!! I'm finding that this forum inspires cash drain.......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Regardless, there's great information and great inspiration here if you plan on modifying your new rig at all.

Welcome!

Welcome!
welcome_to_the_jc27bb.0.jpg

Hi Everyone! Placed an order for a new F350 Platinum Tremor last month and found this forum when looking up chrome deletion solutions. Great site! Look forward to chatting with you and reading some excellent content on here!
Welcome

Welcome. I suggest putting your credit card in an other room while reading the forums at least then you have to get up before you order something you just found out about and learned you can no longer live/drive without it.

Thanks everyone. First diesel so I have some things to learn!

I’m reluctantly trading in a 2018 Raptor. Love that truck! It’s rough towing the boat and payload is a joke when you factor in tongue weight, my crew and all the gear. Pleasantly surprised to see a super duty with some off road chops!

Excited to be here and learn from all of you.

Welcome. I suggest putting your credit card in an other room while reading the forums at least then you have to get up before you order something you just found out about and learned you can no longer live/drive without it.
Ha. I’ve already looked where CJC is on google maps and how far of a drive it will be.

Welcome @sevo - The Raptor is a fun vehicle, but the Tremor is an absolute beast! It will just take a little longer to park..lol

Back