obanion63

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Hello everyone I'm new to the forum and just wanted to introduce myself. I live in Colorado Springs and am interested in buying the 2021 F-150 Tremor. If anyone owns one would like to get your perspective on the truck. I've been reading a lot of the F-150, F-250 have rust issues on the drive shaft and was curious if these higher packages my be better built? I've never owned a Ford but with my family doing a lot of camping and towing I need to upgrade. Any info would be appreciated and look forward to learning more on this Forum.

Hello everyone I'm new to the forum and just wanted to introduce myself. I live in Colorado Springs and am interested in buying the 2021 F-150 Tremor. If anyone owns one would like to get your perspective on the truck. I've been reading a lot of the F-150, F-250 have rust issues on the drive shaft and was curious if these higher packages my be better built? I've never owned a Ford but with my family doing a lot of camping and towing I need to upgrade. Any info would be appreciated and look forward to learning more on this Forum.
Welcome!! Can’t comment much about the rust, but we also do a lot of camping! What are you towing?

There is a forum for the smaller trucks https://www.f150tremor.com/

All the trucks go down the same assembly line they are all built the same so there is no difference in the higher level trucks when it comes to build quality.

Also the drive shafts are aluminum so I assume you mean the rear U joint and flange

Back