Iconic88

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 Iconic Silver Tremor
Just wanted to introduce myself as I'm a new member about to join the Tremor club. I just finalized my order on 9/28 and now the wait begins.
I'm a Ford guy (F-150 & Mustang), but I decided to step up to a Superduty to make my towing life a bit more enjoyable. I ordered a Lariat Crew cab with a 7.3 in Iconic Silver. I just tow a 23' enclosed snowmobile trailer, but winter road conditions in Michigan aren't much fun when using a light duty truck.
I've been lurking on the site for a while to research and learn, so I want to extend a "thank you" to the current site members for sharing their experiences and knowledge.
Anyway, I look forward to reading/learning more from all of you and eventually enjoying my new truck.

Welcome and congrats on the order

Welcome to the Tremor Forum @Iconic88 - Don't hesitate to ask any questions while you are waiting! Congrats ?

Just wanted to introduce myself as I'm a new member about to join the Tremor club. I just finalized my order on 9/28 and now the wait begins.
I'm a Ford guy (F-150 & Mustang), but I decided to step up to a Superduty to make my towing life a bit more enjoyable. I ordered a Lariat Crew cab with a 7.3 in Iconic Silver. I just tow a 23' enclosed snowmobile trailer, but winter road conditions in Michigan aren't much fun when using a light duty truck.
I've been lurking on the site for a while to research and learn, so I want to extend a "thank you" to the current site members for sharing their experiences and knowledge.
Anyway, I look forward to reading/learning more from all of you and eventually enjoying my new truck.
Welcome my brother. Great Color. There's a thread what color Tremor you have or will have. Best of luck with your sweet beast.

Welcome my brother. Great Color. There's a thread what color Tremor you have or will have. Best of luck with your sweet beast.

Thanks. Yeah, I've been on the Iconic Silver thread a few times already. Ha ha!

Welcome to the forum. The wait is definitely painful, but it’s (hopefully) worth the wait!

Welcome to the forum. The wait is definitely painful, but it’s (hopefully) worth the wait!
Can’t wait to your WAIT is over and I can finally see a sick Pic. You’re included in my morning prayers. You are also on my favorite list my man.
?✌️????????????

Congrats!! It will be worth the wait!! Although the wait is painful.. I’m still waiting ?

Sounds like the Tremor will be ideal with it's offroad prowess, welcome.

It's the only offroad truck that I could find that can tow without whimpering. Lol

Can’t wait to your WAIT is over and I can finally see a sick Pic. You’re included in my morning prayers. You are also on my favorite list my man.
?✌????????????
Thanks brother! I think you’re pretty ok too. ? Some day the pics will come. ??????

?✌????????????
Iron Man, did you get good news today??? Build dates / VIN? I didn't see a thread!

Iron Man, did you get good news today??? Build dates / VIN? I didn't see a thread!
Nothing my man. It’s in GODS HANDS. It’ll come. But thanks for checking up on me. You and I were the last hold outs. So if this is the path I have to go through, dang it sucks but it is what it is. It just might take a bit of time to get that answer that it was pulled already. But I will keep you posted.
SO SYCHED FOR YOU. I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE A PIC OF YOUR SWEET BEAST.
Bigger things to worry about. Like Biden getting Elected. ??✌️??????????

Nothing my man. It’s in GODS HANDS. It’ll come. But thanks for checking up on me. You and I were the last hold outs. So if this is the path I have to go through, dang it sucks but it is what it is. It just might take a bit of time to get that answer that it was pulled already. But I will keep you posted.
SO SYCHED FOR YOU. I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE A PIC OF YOUR SWEET BEAST.
Bigger things to worry about. Like Biden getting Elected. ??✌??????????
So right - you are days away from getting your info - I can feel it. You're very right about Biden - but I live in the peoples republic of Portland... The stupidity of my state doesn't give any room for more stupidity Biden would bring. but I'll be selling my businesses soon and leaving this crap hole. It is really sad what libs have done to this state - its really a beautiful place but it has been run into the ground and all the good people are leaving (much like CA and NY).

Back