New Member: Wisconsin

Struck

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 7.3L Lariat Sport Tremor
Just wanted to reach out from southern Wisconsin. Reading the helpful info on this site helped my decision in purchasing my new Tremor, thank you!

20200710_100527 (1).jpg

Beautiful ride! Welcome to the forum!

Dang. I used to joke about FIBs that thought Portage was 'Up North'. But you've taken it next level if Eau Claire is considered southern Wisconsin. ?

Enjoy your truck!

Dang. I used to joke about FIBs that thought Portage was 'Up North'. But you've taken it next level if Eau Claire is considered southern Wisconsin. ?

Enjoy your truck!

That's where I purchased the Truck, not where I live!

Just wanted to reach out from southern Wisconsin. Reading the helpful info on this site helped my decision in purchasing my new Tremor, thank you!

View attachment 3612

you’re standing too close to my truck ;) lol. Mine should look identical when it arrives in the next day or two. Well except for the running boards. Congrats!

you’re standing too close to my truck ;) lol. Mine should look identical when it arrives in the next day or two. Well except for the running boards. Congrats!
You won't be disappointed. Congrats!

Congrats on the new beast! ? Welcome to the forum!

Congrats on the new truck! Shes a BEASTLY BEAUTY!!

Welcome to the forum as well!

Hey from the other end of the State.

Congrats, looks sharp!

I have been to that dealership........Congrats and welcome......My ex is from Barron County, and I have spent many years visiting Wisconsin! Great State.

Excellent, welcome! Nice color!

Welcome to the club! Best truck I've ever owned. May she serve you well.

Back