New Member/Waiting on 2022 Tremor

bucktremor61

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2009 F150 XLT
Hi Everyone,

I have been stalking this forum for a while now. Finally took the time to register and try to contribute. Everyone here is very welcoming and there is a ton of information here. Thank you!
I pulled the trigger back in April and ordered a 22 F250 Lariat Ultimate Tremor with Black Appearance Package. I am from the Cincinnati/Dayton area. Work and my two young boys keep me busy. We enjoy sports, being outdoors, and riding ATVs and side by sides. I decided to “upgrade” my truck (from an F150) to be able to haul more toys much easier.

Hi Everyone,

I have been stalking this forum for a while now. Finally took the time to register and try to contribute. Everyone here is very welcoming and there is a ton of information here. Thank you!
I pulled the trigger back in April and ordered a 22 F250 Lariat Ultimate Tremor with Black Appearance Package. I am from the Cincinnati/Dayton area. Work and my two young boys keep me busy. We enjoy sports, being outdoors, and riding ATVs and side by sides. I decided to “upgrade” my truck (from an F150) to be able to haul more toys much easier.
Welcome! Can't wait to see another Tremor around the Queen City (soon)!!

Back