New member Temps above gauges

andy18_00

Tremor Fanatic
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 tremor 7.3 Atlas Blue
New Member here. I just took delivery of a 2022 F250 Tremor with the 7.3 in it. I just downloaded Forscan and as soon as the adaptor comes in from the Amazon I am going to begin to make some changes. I have been reading on here that there is a way to get the temps (in actual numbers) above the gauges. Is this done in the "plain english" part of Forscan or "as built" and change a value. If it is changing a value what Module is it in and what value do I need to change. Sorry if this has been address before. Any advice would be appreciated.

Have a read through this thread for 2022 FORScan info.

Thank you so much. I read through that post and it seems when the temps were me too Ed it was talking about the diesel. I will go back and check again though

I changed the values and it worked. I got a check sun error but from why I read that is okay.

I changed the values and it worked. I got a check sun error but from why I read that is okay.
Yes, you will get a checksum error when using the "As-Built" module but it will auto calculate it for you. You can manually calculate the checksum value if you don't want to see the error but it is not necessary.

I put together this post to help with some common questions and best practices. Let me know if you have any questions:

Back