New Member in PA

Weavs33

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F-250
Just signed the purchase agreement yesterday, still waiting for it to arrive at the dealership! Should have it in a week or 2!
F456D095-2B90-44E8-B875-4AA90117DEB6.jpeg

Welcome to the forum from a Western Pennsylvania guy. I have a camp a few miles upstream of Cross Fork so I’ve spent a little bit of time in your neck of the woods. Enjoy that new truck when it comes in and be sure to show us plenty of pictures. We love Tremor pictures! ??

Just signed the purchase agreement yesterday, still waiting for it to arrive at the dealership! Should have it in a week or 2! View attachment 26818
Congrats, I just purchased one a week ago and was told it will be in at the end of the month. Something tells me July will be the longest month EVER! IM GETTING THE SAME EXACT TRUCK, COLOR AND ALL

Congrats, I just purchased one a week ago and was told it will be in at the end of the month. Something tells me July will be the longest month EVER! IM GETTING THE SAME EXACT TRUCK, COLOR AND ALL
Assuming it’s the one in your profile photo? I got mine from Garnet Ford as well… search the forums for the Mach e tracking site, I was checking that a few times a day. Mine had an ETA of between 7/5 and 7/11, dealer got it on the 6th and I picked up the 7th. I think it shipped on 6/29 so that should give you an idea on the transit time

Assuming it’s the one in your profile photo? I got mine from Garnet Ford as well… search the forums for the Mach e tracking site, I was checking that a few times a day. Mine had an ETA of between 7/5 and 7/11, dealer got it on the 6th and I picked up the 7th. I think it shipped on 6/29 so that should give you an idea on the transit time
Thanks for the info, mine says it shipped yesterday.
Screenshot_20210709-080552_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back