New Member from TN

cmack25

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F-250 Tremor
Hi folks,
Greetings from Tennessee! I've been looking for this for quite a while and finally found it today. I traded my 2015 Sierra 2500 (Pictured in second photo) and I am glad I did. I love this truck and look forward to participating in this forum!

Attachments

• F250 Tremor Truck.jpg
    F250 Tremor Truck.jpg
    483.9 KB · Views: 72
  • sierra and tremor.jpg
    sierra and tremor.jpg
    505.3 KB · Views: 62
Welcome!

Didn't want to try out the new 7.3 engine? Both trucks are very nice.

Welcome....spent 14 years in Clarksville, Titans and Predators Season ticket holder........Go Preds. Oh yea....GREAT lookin truck!!!!

Welcome and congratulations. Love the color of your truck. Best looking silver on the market by far and really looks good with the Sport package.

Welcome, and congrats! That iconic silver is spectacular!

Welcome, great color choice. And GO BLUES!!

Welcome to the club!

Hi folks,
Greetings from Tennessee! I've been looking for this for quite a while and finally found it today. I traded my 2015 Sierra 2500 (Pictured in second photo) and I am glad I did. I love this truck and look forward to participating in this forum!

Welcome to the forum! Finding that color combo (iconic silver + sport package) is nearly impossible right now! Congrats!

Welcome! Also jumping on the color bandwagon, nice choice with the silver! I was dead set on silver or star white, both with sport package. I would have been happy with either, but stumbled across a star white first! These Tremors with the sport package are not easy to come by!

What dealership did you buy it from did you have a good experience. Looking at ordering one soon and don’t know anything about any of the dealership in this area

Great looking truck. I’m in the Nashville area. Hope to be posting a picture of mine in the next couple of weeks.

Back