New Member from Texas

Tx4x4

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 Tremor
Working on my order for a Tremor. Hit up four of the many local dealerships. Two dealers wanted a $1000 down and the other two didn't require any money down since they claim selling my order if I walk should be easy. Of those last two one actually already claimed to order it without even a signature from me. All 4 of them are the same price which is their invoice which nearly matches X-plan (~$57,000 Invoice / MSRP $60,375).

Here are my options. Any must haves that I am missing?

F350 7.3L XLT Tremor
Carbonized Gray
XLT Value Package
Cloth 40/console/40 front seats
Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera System with Pro Trailer Backup Assist
Dual Battery and 397 Amp Alternator
Upfitter switches
Powerscope Telescoping Trailer Tow Mirrors
Remote start
Rear window - Defrost with Privacy Glass
LED box lighting
Carpet Delete

Thanks!

Last edited:
I don't know what your towing plans are, but I would add the fifth wheel prep package, at least for resale. I think its $500.
I've been considering that one. Current plans are only to bumper pull my Jeep.

Welcome!

Working on my order for a Tremor. Hit up four of the many local dealerships. Two dealers wanted a $1000 down and the other two didn't require any money down since they claim selling my order if I walk should be easy. Of those last two one actually already claimed to order it without even a signature from me. All 4 of them are the same price which is their invoice which nearly matches X-plan (~$57,000 Invoice / MSRP $60,375).

F350 7.3L XLT
Carbonized Gray
XLT Value Package
Upfitter switches
Remote start
LED box lighting
Carpet Delete

Thanks!
One thing that you missing with your Tremor order is the "Tremor Package". I'd say that's a 'must have'!

I’d hop on Ford.com and search inventory. There are a ton in Texas. Took me a few hours but I found mine after the dealer saying they couldn’t find any.

I’d hop on Ford.com and search inventory. There are a ton in Texas. Took me a few hours but I found mine after the dealer saying they couldn’t find any.
Been looking. Have found plenty of F250s just not optioned like I want. Most have the XLT premium with all the chrome, moon roof, navigation, etc. Figured if I order might as well get the F350.

5th wheel/gooseneck prep package
Front and rear wheel well liners
Front and rear splash guards

Welcome to the forum from Austin! The build looks good. I really like having the Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera System. (y)

F350 7.3L XLT Tremor
Carbonized Gray
XLT Value Package
Upfitter switches
Remote start
LED box lighting
Carpet Delete

Thanks!
Welcome Fellow Texan. From Galveston County..

Welcome from another Texas member in the Houston area! :cool:

Back