Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2007 Dodge Ram 1500
First Responder
Firefighter Engineer EMT SRT
Hello from Oregon!
I am a Long time viewer on the forum.
I finally pulled the trigger and ordered my 2021 Tremor Yesterday, so figured I’d better sign up finally! Now the wait begins.
My build is:
2021 F250 7.3
Velocity Blue
XLT Premium
Tremor package
I am getting aftermarket Katzkin leather through the dealership and plan on adding Morimoto Hybrid XBs when they come available for the 20-21s

Welcome to the forum. What kind of tremor did you order? Options? The wait definitely sucks, but it’s totally worth it in the long run. ???

Congrats and welcome to the show

Thanks guys
I edited my first post to include the build details
I also did a handful of other add ons.
Like Carpet delete, bed lighting, upfitter switches etc. I felt like I got everything I wanted and nothing i didn’t and was able to keep the price reasonable, well at least reasonable for a new truck in 2021 ha ha.
The dealer talked me out of the spray in bed liner, said he’s seen it hold up orders. So I will get that done locally

Welcome. You built yours similarly to how I was originally planning to build mine but I wanted a couple more things so I ended up ordering a Lariat. I think there are 3 of us on here from Oregon.

Welcome fellow Oregonian.

Congrats and welcome! ?

Congrats and welcome.

Welcome! Glad to have more company in
the waiting line. ?

Witness protection system?
Everybody knows Albany is in New York!

Welcome to the club and congratulations on your new truck ?

Thanks everyone!!
I’m pretty excited
Now I wait.......

Congratulations and welcome! I'll be up your way the first part of March to pick up my new 34-ft PJ gooseneck flatbed trailer from Diamond K in Halsey. It will be an integral part of my exodus from Commiefornia.

Hello from Oregon!
I am a Long time viewer on the forum.
I finally pulled the trigger and ordered my 2021 Tremor Yesterday, so figured I’d better sign up finally! Now the wait begins.
My build is:
2021 F250 7.3
Velocity Blue
XLT Premium
Tremor package
I am getting aftermarket Katzkin leather through the dealership and plan on adding Morimoto Hybrid XBs when they come available for the 20-21s
Welcome and congrats. I’m stoked for you. Killer color. Dude your life is about to change. ???????????????????

Congratulations! It is a driving yacht.

I am also a new Tremor owner living in Oregon. Looks like a great place for info.

Attachments

• C03A669E-4D11-49B2-9723-BCC92F4F4F32.jpeg
    C03A669E-4D11-49B2-9723-BCC92F4F4F32.jpeg
    388.1 KB · Views: 17
  • A8A9B7E7-41E3-4136-B481-1F7CE9FAA015.jpeg
    A8A9B7E7-41E3-4136-B481-1F7CE9FAA015.jpeg
    448.1 KB · Views: 17
Congratulations and welcome to the club enjoy your new truck.

Back