New member from IA

Hvbuzz

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Hello all,
I have been watching the forum for a few months. I had plans on ordering a new Tremor spring of 2021. Taking notes on how to order and to get the best deal. Sometimes the stars align (not usually for me.) I took this past Friday off to get things done around home before winter get here. The guys at work knew of my Tremor plans and details. Low and behold one of the guys text me Friday morning telling me the local dealer has a Tremor that looks like I want. I needed to drive past it to go to menards that morning anyway so trailer and all I dr oh ve by and stop. I couldn't hardly believe it when I stopped. They just set it out as a inventory trade with another dealer. Almost exactly what I wanted to order. I really wanted a blacked out sport, but I have been contemplating, because I feel like the one guy that hates leather seats. So they had the xlt with all the options I wanted except keyless start. Needless to say. I never made it to Menards. A deal was struck. They are adding the options it didnt have including remote start. I have been smiling ear to ear all weekend. I felt like i got a good deal. I kept telling them if they were not going to deal then I would walk out door and order the truck I wanted come spring, but I would be sending out bids to 5 different dealers in area. Thanks to everyone on here posting so much valuable information!!
Nate

20200925_131826.jpg

Congrats, looks awesome. Got to love black when it is clean!

Thanks guy!
I have been a gm guy for years. The last Ford I owned was 25 years ago. This is one truck I felt like I had to have. I only work about a 1.5 miles from home, so the 7.3 seemed like the best choice for me. I tow occasionally so the 6.7 I just couldn't justify the extra expenses with the diesel.
I do live about 500 ft off the highway on gravel, and yes, as soon as I pulled in the driveway it was dusty. But, i dont mind. Black is my favorite color.
20200925_165302.jpg
20200925_170015.jpg
20200925_172224.jpg

Nice

and welcome from another who traded in a Silverado. The Tremor does everything and more than the Chevy

Congrats and welcome! What part of Iowa? I spent nearly 30 years around Dubuque.

Hello all,
I have been watching the forum for a few months. I had plans on ordering a new Tremor spring of 2021. Taking notes on how to order and to get the best deal. Sometimes the stars align (not usually for me.) I took this past Friday off to get things done around home before winter get here. The guys at work knew of my Tremor plans and details. Low and behold one of the guys text me Friday morning telling me the local dealer has a Tremor that looks like I want. I needed to drive past it to go to menards that morning anyway so trailer and all I dr oh ve by and stop. I couldn't hardly believe it when I stopped. They just set it out as a inventory trade with another dealer. Almost exactly what I wanted to order. I really wanted a blacked out sport, but I have been contemplating, because I feel like the one guy that hates leather seats. So they had the xlt with all the options I wanted except keyless start. Needless to say. I never made it to Menards. A deal was struck. They are adding the options it didnt have including remote start. I have been smiling ear to ear all weekend. I felt like i got a good deal. I kept telling them if they were not going to deal then I would walk out door and order the truck I wanted come spring, but I would be sending out bids to 5 different dealers in area. Thanks to everyone on here posting so much valuable information!!
Nate

View attachment 5969
Congrats Shes a Beauty Best of luck with her.

Welcome to the forum @Hvbuzz - Congrats on the new black beast!

Back