New member and new Tremor

Here's the latest build. I got this for $1500 under invoice plus the current $250 rebate, $500 medical worker (my wife), and the $2000 PCO I got today. I'm pretty happy with this deal. I plan on ordering Trailer TPMS/camera later in the year for our yet to be purchased 5th wheel.

View attachment 15271
order mine here in Canada on Jan 06, same as yours, everthing loaded Agate black F350 Plati / 7.3L / + vinyl floor. lets see who get it first. haha....

Here's the latest build. I got this for $1500 under invoice plus the current $250 rebate, $500 medical worker (my wife), and the $2000 PCO I got today. I'm pretty happy with this deal. I plan on ordering Trailer TPMS/camera later in the year for our yet to be purchased 5th wheel.

View attachment 15271
Sweet. You'll enjoy it. I did order the moonroof option in mine against my better judgement (my current Subaru has a moonroof too and I am bad about forgetting to shut it ... ended up with 2 feet of snow in my car after a Spring warm-up followed by a blizzard.) I didn't want any parts of the adaptive steering or adaptive cruise options, I've been driving for over 40 years in hundreds of different vehicles (including rentals) and never felt that I needed a computer to 'assist' me in any way.

Hey all. I've been lurking here ever since I decided to buy a F-350. It's been a 3 weeks or so and I finally pulled the trigger yesterday on 2021 F-350 Platinum Tremor, Anitmatter Blue, and 7.3L V8. I figure it will be here mid-Spring if I'm lucky, but the wait is going to be a PITA.

View attachment 14591
Since you got the platinum just know yours you ordered does not have the free power steps. I had to add it to my order page (still free) because the tremor comes with the tremor ones unless you say you want the power ones specifically.

Since you got the platinum just know yours you ordered does not have the free power steps. I had to add it to my order page (still free) because the tremor comes with the tremor ones unless you say you want the power ones specifically.
I didn't order them at first, but called the dealer two days later to add them, font/rear splash guards, and front/rear wheel well liners. The power running boards were not even a line item on my first build. Once I added them they showed up as a $0 line item.

This is a twin to my order with the exception of the PTO and Trailer TPMS/camera, otherwise identical. ??

Nice! After posting my order sheet, I realized there was an omission. I had the dealer add vinyl flooring.

@Smindustries The PTO option is pretty unique. Do you have an intended use for it? Log Splitter, Generator, etc... ?

Nope. I ordered it because was a 0.003% upcharge and something not cheaply added later by me or anyone else. Doesn't hurt to have it, and could possibly sting quite a bit if it were wanted or needed at some point down the road.

Hey all. I've been lurking here ever since I decided to buy a F-350. It's been a 3 weeks or so and I finally pulled the trigger yesterday on 2021 F-350 Platinum Tremor, Anitmatter Blue, and 7.3L V8. I figure it will be here mid-Spring if I'm lucky, but the wait is going to be a PITA.

View attachment 14591
Welcome!!

I didn't order them at first, but called the dealer two days later to add them, font/rear splash guards, and front/rear wheel well liners. The power running boards were not even a line item on my first build. Once I added them they showed up as a $0 line item.
I seriously did the same thing, and they showed up as a zero line item as well. Waiting game sucks but it’s so worth it!

Back