mg32

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2023 F250 Tremor
Current Ride #2
2022 Winnebago Micro Minnie FLX
Hello forum members.

I purchased a 2023 F250 Tremor last week. So far, I love it!

I had a 2020 Raptor that I loved. And then we bought a travel trailer. I purposely bought one that was light enough for the Raptor to tow and we took it on a couple short weekend trips. But, it also made me start to think about a truck actually designed to tow.

I texted my dealer and asked how long to order a 250. He said it could take anywhere from 6-8 months, maybe longer. I said ok and planned on at least putting in an order.

Then he texted me a week later (last week). They got in a F250 Lariat with Tremor, Sport Appearance, and several other options and the person who ordered didn’t take delivery. No idea why. Of course they were going to mark it up 10k, but if I wanted it, no markup.

I went to see it and traded in the Raptor and got it.

I sincerely feel bad and apologize for those that have been waiting on orders. I just happened to have a good relationship with my dealer and got lucky.

I towed the trailer this past weekend and it was night and day different than the Raptor. It’s my first diesel truck, and so far, it’s amazing. The tech alone compared to my 2020 is a huge upgrade.

This thing is a monster.

So thank you for allowing me to become a member. And again, apologies to those that have been waiting in orders.
IMG_1133.jpeg
IMG_1168.jpeg

Welcome! That is certainly a "right place at the right time" scenario! Congrats on the acquisition.

Hello forum members.

I had a 2020 Raptor that I loved. And then we bought a travel trailer. I purposely bought one that was light enough for the Raptor to tow and we took it on a couple short weekend trips. But, it also made me start to think about a truck actually designed to tow.

I texted my dealer and asked how long to order a 250. He said it could take anywhere from 6-8 months, maybe longer. I said ok and planned on at least putting in an order.

Then he texted me a week later (last week). They got in a F250 Lariat with Tremor, Sport Appearance, and several other options and the person who ordered didn’t take delivery. No idea why. Of course they were going to mark it up 10k, but if I wanted it, no markup.

I sincerely feel bad and apologize for those that have been waiting on orders. I just happened to have a good relationship with my dealer and got lucky.

I towed the trailer this past weekend and it was night and day different than the Raptor. It’s my first diesel truck, and so far, it’s amazing. The tech alone compared to my 2020 is a huge upgrade.

This thing is a monster.

So thank you for allowing me to become a member. And again, apologies to those that have been waiting in orders. View attachment 121736View attachment 121737
Congrats! Great color.

Welcome and congrats on the truck.

Welcome!

Welcome and Congrats!

Congrats.

Congrats on the good lookin’ setup! Love the color!

Reactions: VB!
Nice looking truck you have there, and welcome to the forum! I swapped out a 2010 F-150 for our Tremor to pull the travel trailer. The F-150 pulled it "ok" but we want to take it on longer trips I was looking for more margin in the power and torque. So far the Tremor has been fantastic, pulls the TT and almost don't even know it is back there! I think you will be very pleased with your purchase. And nothing wrong with being in the right place at the right time!

Hello forum members.

This thing is a monster.

So thank you for allowing me to become a member. And again, apologies to those that have been waiting in orders.
That color is badass. You got lucky.

Congrats, and welcome. I have a 23 in Azure inbound to the dealer right now. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

Have any more pics of the truck? I never get tired of seeing Azure Gray in anticipation of my truck coming in lol

Hello forum members.

This thing is a monster.

So thank you for allowing me to become a member. And again, apologies to those that have been waiting in orders. View attachment 121736
Awesome color!!! Planning on ordering the 24' when order opens. Hopefully Azure Gray continues..

Welcome to the Tremor Club @mg32 🍻 You'll find many ex-Raptor owners here on the forum, myself included. I previously owned a '17 Raptor. You'll love the range and power from the diesel while towing!

Back