MileHigh

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F-250 SD Lariat Tremor
Current Ride #2
2004 GMC Sierra 2500 SLT
Hello from Colorado.
The Tremor is made for Colorado and I knew nothing about it until last August when I started looking for a new truck. I almost purchased a Sierra 3500 AT4.
The Tremor won the youtube comparison videos and I began the nationwide search for the package, color and price I wanted. I Found it in Bismark, ND.
Without having seen any Tremors in person and not having test driven any Ford SD trucks ever, I bought it over the phone.
It has exceeded my expectations and I'm glad to see that everyone is as happy as I am with the Tremor.
Its a bonus to have a community of owners that will share their pictures and experiences.
Thanks.
Here's my Tremor's baptism photo.

tremor.jpg

Oh man it is getting ruined with that white stuff on it. :LOL:

Nice truck, (y)

Open your wallet if you are going to hang out around here.

Last edited:
Congratulations on the truck not a better truck on the road love these trucks ??

Welcome, Thats a great state you live in. I vacationed there 3 times so far this year. So much to do. Just beautiful can't wait to get on the slopes in another month, you're lucky to be out there.

welcome to the forum. nice truck!
In my search for the best deal on a Tremor, I called a dealership in CO named Groove...no dice (whatsoever) @ that place ?

Glad you're here

Congratulations and welcome.

Hello from Colorado.
The Tremor is made for Colorado and I knew nothing about it until last August when I started looking for a new truck. I almost purchased a Sierra 3500 AT4.
The Tremor won the youtube comparison videos and I began the nationwide search for the package, color and price I wanted. I Found it in Bismark, ND.
Without having seen any Tremors in person and not having test driven any Ford SD trucks ever, I bought it over the phone.
It has exceeded my expectations and I'm glad to see that everyone is as happy as I am with the Tremor.
Its a bonus to have a community of owners that will share their pictures and experiences.
Thanks.
Nice Truck...Welcome....and I second GUMBY......yes, better put some 100 mile an hour tape around your wallet if you spend time here!!

Congratulations and welcome to the club

Hello from Colorado.
Thanks.
She’s so Pretty with the Snow on her. Congrats and best of luck with your new BEAST.

Welcome to the forums ?

Grats, nice rig welcome aboard

welcome to the forum. nice truck!
In my search for the best deal on a Tremor, I called a dealership in CO named Groove...no dice (whatsoever) @ that place ?

Glad you're here
Check out Long McArthur in Salina kansas. I drive 660 miles to get mine. They have a performance center there so you can get whatever options you want out on there. A lot faster than building one and having to wait

Hello from Colorado.
Thanks.

View attachment 8217

Welcome to the forum @MileHigh - Congrats on the Tremor! How are the stock tires handling the snow?

Welcome and congrats man! I'm Colorado (Denver area) myself. Loving the Tremor!

Welcome aboard. I'm glad you found the truck you wanted! I hope you enjoy the truck. It is absolutely fantastic.

Congrats on the Tremor. I am in the Roaring Fork Valley just down From Aspen. We seem to be a rare breed here, I've only seen a few on I-70. How much snow did you get? We had close to 14 inches in that storm. I am hoping it continues to melt, I need to get back on the mountain bike!

Congratulations. I’m in Castle Rock (south of Denver). My Tremor is in production so it should be here in a month or so.

Congratulations. I’m in Castle Rock (south of Denver). My Tremor is in production so it should be here in a month or so.
the wait is worth it!

Back