New from Virginia

sgtkersh

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 Ford F-250 King Ranch Super Crew
Checking in from Madison, VA with a new 2021 F-250 King Ranch Super Crew in Star White and Stone Gray. I really like this Tremor package. We finally bought an F-250 to get serious about spending some quality miles in our Airstream this year. I am upgrading from a Ram 1500.

Attachments

• AEB22C1D-4F0B-4B49-BB6D-9CD9D44F516F.jpeg
    AEB22C1D-4F0B-4B49-BB6D-9CD9D44F516F.jpeg
    607.3 KB · Views: 79
Checking in from Madison, VA with a new 2021 F-250 King Ranch Super Crew in Star White and Stone Gray. I really like this Tremor package. We finally bought an F-250 to get serious about spending some quality miles in our Airstream this year. I am upgrading from a Ram 1500.
Welcome! Get ready to spend some money, this forum is full of money spending ideas!

Welcome to the forum @sgtkersh - nice choice on the color combo, it looks great! Camping weather is finally here in Texas. I'm prepping my Airstream next week for our first trip of the year.

I have been
Welcome! Get ready to spend some money, this forum is full of money spending ideas!
I have been driving Jeeps 30 years so my wife is used to that already!

Welcome to the forum @sgtkersh - nice choice on the color combo, it looks great! Camping weather is finally here in Texas. I'm prepping my Airstream next week for our first trip of the year.

Thanks and nice on the camping weather! We are going to try our first long, near cost-to-coast trip, while I am still teleworking. We are head out later in the spring to FL, TX, and AZ then back home slowly. We plan to be gone about 6 weeks. My wife and I are both really looking forward to the trip.

Welcome! Great color choice, she looks good. Incidentally, I have a brother that lives in Madison, nice place.

Congratulations on the sweet looking two tone and welcome to the club! ???

Congrats and welcome! ? (y)

Welcome to the forum. Born and raised in the hills of SW Virginia.

Welcome! I'm just a little ways from you in Fauquier County! (y)

Back