Military
Ex Coast Guard
Current Ride
2021 F250 Tremor 7.3l
Current Ride #2
2020 Yamaha Kodiak 700cc
First Responder
Ex Combat Medic
Since I was old enough to drive (legally), I've always had a truck...

2000 Chevy S10
2007 Nissan Titan
2007 3500 Dually Diesel
2018 Nissan Titan

About two months ago, I bought a brand new Kubota MX5400, with accessories, on a 20ft flat bed trailer in Alabama. The problem was that I live in NC... I wasnt worried. I just drove 600 miles from NC to Bama in my 2018 Nissan Titan.

The problem started as soon as I backed up to that trailer and hooked up to it. Within seconds, my Titan went from level to pointing up at the sky. I took my time pulling that tractor, 600 miles, back to NC but it was not a great trip. The Titan struggled the whole way.

After that trip, I could not stop thinking that "I need a real truck"... Especially the next time I need to pull my tractor somewhere.

So, three days ago, I traded that Titan on a 2021 Tremor 7.3, and I'm so glad I did.

My first Ford is officially my favorite truck, so far.

What color and trim?

Congrats and welcome....I spend time relaxing in Elizabeth City....but I live in the Sand Hills

IMG_20210120_072733_665.jpg

20210119_164914.jpg

Since I was old enough to drive (legally), I've always had a truck...

2000 Chevy S10
2007 Nissan Titan
2007 3500 Dually Diesel
2018 Nissan Titan

About two months ago, I bought a brand new Kubota MX5400, with accessories, on a 20ft flat bed trailer in Alabama. The problem was that I live in NC... I wasnt worried. I just drove 600 miles from NC to Bama in my 2018 Nissan Titan.

The problem started as soon as I backed up to that trailer and hooked up to it. Within seconds, my Titan went from level to pointing up at the sky. I took my time pulling that tractor, 600 miles, back to NC but it was not a great trip. The Titan struggled the whole way.

After that trip, I could not stop thinking that "I need a real truck"... Especially the next time I need to pull my tractor somewhere.

So, three days ago, I traded that Titan on a 2021 Tremor 7.3, and I'm so glad I did.

My first Ford is officially my favorite truck, so far.
My Kubota L4060 is what brought me around to needing a Super Duty. I bought the tractor a couple of years ago and had it delivered to where I needed it and still need it, but now I also need to move the tractor around to different locations. Not too often, but often enough to justify buying a truck that can do the job. My wife agrees and also loves the Tremor option over the regular F-250/350 trucks, so I am not going to argue! She also "made me" get a air-conditioned/heated cab on my tractor when I bought that. Lucky guy? maybe?

@Alabamacoastie - be sure to check out the North Carolina Regional forum on here. Maybe we can all get together this spring/summer for a Tremor round up!
????????
Absolutely! I recognized your profile pic from CFF.

Back