New from Louisiana

Bill_D

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021F250 6.7L
Hey guys, I've been lurking around here for a while. I appreciate all the good information and tips from the members here.

I placed my order 8/24 and heard from the dealer yesterday that my truck is In Production and should be here by the end of the month! I'm looking forward to picking her up and getting the pile of stuff out of my garage and installed on my truck.

2021 F250 Tremor
Agate Black
6.7L Power Stroke
Lariat, Lariat Ultimate, Lariat Black, High Cap Tow Package

Hey guys, I've been lurking around here for a while. I appreciate all the good information and tips from the members here.

I placed my order 8/24 and heard from the dealer yesterday that my truck is In Production and should be here by the end of the month! I'm looking forward to picking her up and getting the pile of stuff out of my garage and installed on my truck.

2021 F250 Tremor
Agate Black
6.7L Power Stroke
Congratulations Truck sounds awesome I’ll take some of that Louisiana food if you can ship it ?

2021 F250 Tremor
Agate Black
6.7L Power Stroke
Welcome!!!
I’m in southeast Louisiana

2021 F250 Tremor
Agate Black
6.7L Power Stroke
That’s awesome! Congrats!! You’re gonna love that truck.

Update to my Alimizilla today! Still unknown on the Ford tracking site.
339829FA-9D2A-41DA-8E09-27093111497D.jpeg

You will love it! Its worth the wait.

B600D1C2-D259-4A4A-9395-BF47A6BAA793.jpeg

Heard from the dealer today... it should hit the ground sometime next week! Thank god, because the stuff is really starting to pile up in the garage.

Welcome and congrats neighbor!

I have Family in Mandaville and the Abita Springs area. Talk about HUMID !! OMG .. its frikin sweltering. I live in Tampa and thought the Humity was brutal here .. You win .. Hands down !! .. :cool: :cool: Enjoy your new Truck ..

My wife and I love that area. But you are right on with the humidity. It’s a whole nother level down here.

Was so hoping mine was going to show this week. Even went by the dealership this evening but no go. Looks like I’ll be waiting for full distance while everyone else lucks out with early deliveries!

Back