FarmerTJ

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Military
Army
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor
Hey everyone,

I’ve been scrolling through the site for about a month now and wanted to sign up so I could start posting some. I have really appreciated all the info and ideas that I’ve came across on here.

First time Ford owner ?

2020 F250 XLT Tremor
6.7L PowerStroke
Iconic Silver
Recently leveled and on 37’s

Welcome.....enjoy your truck!

Hey everyone,

I’ve been scrolling through the site for about a month now and wanted to sign up so I could start posting some. I have really appreciated all the info and ideas that I’ve came across on here.

First time Ford owner ?

2020 F250 XLT Tremor
6.7L PowerStroke
Iconic Silver
Congrats on the truck any pictures and what where you towing with before

Congratulations.

Congrats on the truck any pictures and what where you towing with before
Thank you, we just got the 5th wheel (the reason we decided to upgrade trucks). We had been pulling a 30’ bumper pull with either my wife’s Tahoe or my old ‘91 Cummins farm truck.

Attachments

• 70472767-2820-4024-82E5-22605200070A.jpeg
    70472767-2820-4024-82E5-22605200070A.jpeg
    194.4 KB · Views: 250
  • BEDA7313-F6E5-4FF2-B11A-0C09581A4856.jpeg
    BEDA7313-F6E5-4FF2-B11A-0C09581A4856.jpeg
    474.9 KB · Views: 254
Thank you, we just got the 5th wheel (the reason we decided to upgrade trucks). We had been pulling a 30’ bumper pull with either my wife’s Tahoe or my old ‘91 Cummins farm truck.
Great looking truck, nice camper!

Welcome to the forum @FarmerTJ and thank you for your service ?? - Congrats on the new towing beast! ?

That's one heck of a nice 5th wheel. How's the Tremor handle it?

Welcome to the forum @FarmerTJ and thank you for your service ?? - Congrats on the new towing beast! ?

That's one heck of a nice 5th wheel. How's the Tremor handle it?
Thank you, it handles it great. It sits a little high in the nose once the weight is on it since the leveling kit was installed but it’s not horrible.

Hey everyone,

First time Ford owner ?

2020 F250 XLT Tremor
6.7L PowerStroke
Iconic Silver
Welcome and welcome the Ford family. You will be very happy you decided on the Tremor.

In the picture at the angle it looks like it is smached in the rear hahaha

Congrats on the new rig. Looks like you alreadt took the duratracs off and put some real meat under her. Enjoy!

Looks great what leveling kit and tires did you go with

Welcome to the site! ?

Looks great what leveling kit and tires did you go with
I went with the ReadyLift 2.5” front coil spacer with shock extensions and track bar drop bracket. The tires are 37x12.5x18 Nitto Trail Grappler.

Hey everyone,

First time Ford owner ?

2020 F250 XLT Tremor
6.7L PowerStroke
Iconic Silver
Welcome, grats to you

I went with the ReadyLift 2.5” front coil spacer with shock extensions and track bar drop bracket. The tires are 37x12.5x18 Nitto Trail Grappler.
Nice that’s the leveling kit I’ve been looking at are those tires rubbing at all I know my 35s rubbed on my first lariat

Nice that’s the leveling kit I’ve been looking at are those tires rubbing at all I know my 35s rubbed on my first lariat
The only place they rub is on the radius arms at full lock, and it’s minor.

The only place they rub is on the radius arms at full lock, and it’s minor.
Ok right on definitely going that route looks good I was wondering if you could use the stock rims solve that mystery thanks for the info going to have to get that leveling kit

Back