New from Fort Worth, TX

Hondo68

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2018 Toyota Tundra TRD4x4
I’ve been a loyal Toyota guy for years with 2 Tacomas, 1 FJ & 3 Tundras. All of these were great & very reliable vehicles. I’ve been holding out hope for a Tundra Diesel & then the Tremor shows up. Placed my order two weeks ago for the Iconic Silver Ultimate Lariat. Now I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas!

Congratulations and welcome to the forum and the order and wait club!

Congratulations! Iconic silver is a sharp looking color.

Hah! That's great! My first full size truck coming from nothing but cars for the most part. The wait is real, eh?

I’ve been a loyal Toyota guy for years with 2 Tacomas, 1 FJ & 3 Tundras. All of these were great & very reliable vehicles. I’ve been holding out hope for a Tundra Diesel & then the Tremor shows up. Placed my order two weeks ago for the Iconic Silver Ultimate Lariat. Now I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas!

Congrats and welcome! Hopefully it will arrive before Christmas (y)

Welcome .......I ditched my Tacoma and my F150.....and got me a Tremor! Best decision ever!

Picked this beast up today! Big thanks to Payton @ Whiteface Ford in Hereford,TX.
Now 6 hr drive home to get acquainted.

Attachments

• 5367A75F-9B25-4781-ADAE-B0CBAF3C4E49.jpeg
    5367A75F-9B25-4781-ADAE-B0CBAF3C4E49.jpeg
    500.4 KB · Views: 23
Congratulations on that beautiful beast!

congrats,
My buddy a long time Toyota guy, had them all FJ, Tundra, runners, He got a Tremor in the spring with me and it was the best decision ever.

Back