New From Camp Lejeune Area

Munky_F250

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Military
USMC Ret
Current Ride
2021 F250 Tremor
I have been looking for a 2022 (6.7) SD for about 6 months and couldn't wait, so I bought a 2021. I traded my 2019 (6.7) SD in and now, I am trying to learn more about the Tremor package.

I have so many questions, especially about the drive modes.

20211105_145907.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations and welcome. I don't know if you know this but those aren't Tremor tires and wheels on that truck. It appears from the picture that they are the 20" from the black appearance package. Does the truck have rock crawl mode?

Welcome! All your questions can be answered or found here
with a bit of digging.

Semper Fi

(always enjoyed hauling you boys around in my LPH!
OK, it wasn't actually mine. 😁)

Congratulations and welcome. I don't know if you know this but those aren't Tremor tires and wheels on that truck. It appears from the picture that they are the 20" from the black appearance package. Does the truck have rock crawl mode?
it is very odd that they would have the black appearance rims but it has the red tremor suspension boots.

it is very odd that they would have the black appearance rims but it has the red tremor suspension boots.
So, I figured that would come up. I found the truck at a Ford (Whiteville, NC) dealer and found out that the original owner bought the truck in March, he added the 20 in rims and 37's with a leveling kit. At the same time the guy bought the 2021, he ordered the 2022. When the 2022 came in, he traded the 2021 in for it. I wish I had that kind of money. But, none the less, it had 4900 mi on it and it had on it what I wanted, so I figured that it was a win for me.

I didn't want offsets or anything like that, not my kind of look, so I am happy with the 20 in factory rims. It has Fury tires on it, from what I have read so far, Fury tires are more for a mall-truck. When the Fury's die, I'll put something different on. Right now it's all I need for daily drive and to be able to pull the race trailer.

I have only had it since the 5th of Nov and I love it, it drives pretty good. I just had the windows tinted last week.

I absolutely love this truck. I kind of miss the chrome (70's chrome and Cragers kid), but I am really enjoying it.

Attachments

• 20211114_095451 (2).jpg
    20211114_095451 (2).jpg
    483.6 KB · Views: 27
So, I figured that would come up. I found the truck at a Ford (Whiteville, NC) dealer and found out that the original owner bought the truck in March, he added the 20 in rims and 37's with a leveling kit. At the same time the guy bought the 2021, he ordered the 2022. When the 2022 came in, he traded the 2021 in for it. I wish I had that kind of money. But, none the less, it had 4900 mi on it and it had on it what I wanted, so I figured that it was a win for me.

I didn't want offsets or anything like that, not my kind of look, so I am happy with the 20 in factory rims. It has Fury tires on it, from what I have read so far, Fury tires are more for a mall-truck. When the Fury's die, I'll put something different on. Right now it's all I need for daily drive and to be able to pull the race trailer.
There's nothing wrong with those rims. I was originally going black appearance before I decided to go Tremor. I just noticed it and was hoping that you hadn't gotten taken. Was worried that maybe somebody just slapped a Tremor sticker on it and hoped that nobody would catch it. That's all. It's a beautiful truck. One could argue that those are more attractive than the stock Tremor rims.

Congrats on the new truck and welcome!! Great forum with willing and knowledgeable folks to help answer questions.

From everything that I have read today, I am impressed at how helpful everyone is.

@ Donnie, I really wasn't a fan of the stock 18's, so I was happy when I seen the 20's. it just saves me some $$$$ until I decide what I want the truck to look like when it grows up.

Hello and Welcome! That’s a great looking truck - mine’s basically the same, just a 2020. I’m in NC too, used to spend a good bit of time in the Emerald Isle area. You will find more info on this forum than you can shake a stick at! 🍻

Latest Discussions

Back