HOT! New FordTremor.com Supporting Membership

Stupid question but how does one Private Message? Is it called "Start conversation" specifically? I'm unfamiliar with this forum format.

IMG_20200606_1724395.jpg

Gracias senor!

Much thanks for getting this site up and running and being so active within all the forums yourself!. WE all Def appreciate it!! and are happy to support. Excited for these stickers!!

Thank you! Your stickers are in the mail!

One would have to have a truck in order to do that. LOL

Anyone else use the decal on the back window? Let's see some pics!

So I’m mostly giving this a bump so all of the new people here can have a look. As anyone who has spent more then 10 minutes on here can attest, there is an absolute wealth of information and collective thinking on this site. I’m sure everyone who visits gets way more than $20 worth of information from here. Hell, most guys (myself included) have actually cost themselves way more money than from the ideas and products the members recommended. Think about it and if you can, help the cause. Btw, I have nothing to gain by anyone upgrading/donating to here. Oh and my question...is the year membership go by date of purchase or via the calendar ie January to December? Just curious.

Back