modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
For the last couple of months, I've had several members ask how they can support and contribute to the site. With that in mind I felt as soon as I could offer a few additional features, I would launch a small supporting membership program. Well, the time is now and I'm excited to show off this new upgrade!

For just $20/year ($1.67/month or just 5 cents per day) you can now sign up to become a FordTremor.com Supporting Member.
  • First of all supporting members will get an awesome Tremor Off-Road badge under your username:
  • tremor-sm-badge1.png
  • You will have the ability to add/edit your own custom title under your username!
  • Discounts on products, Group Buys
  • No more google ads. (We only have 1 per page, but you will see zero)
  • Set custom threads per page (max: 60)
  • Set custom posts per page (max: 60)
  • Access to the Member Map
  • member-map.png
  • (qty 2) 2022 FordTremor.com "Tremor Off-Road" Window Decals. I'm planning a new design/badge every year, so this will be your chance to have the first run!
  • 2022-tremor-decals-jpeg.42461

If this sounds like something you are interested in, and would like to sign up please click on the following link: https://www.fordtremor.com/account/upgrades

Thank you for the support!

Attachments

• fordtremor.com-decal-1.jpg
    fordtremor.com-decal-1.jpg
    400.4 KB · Views: 3,791
Last edited:
I was confused. “Tremor Off Road Forum” I was thinking there’s another tremor forum online. Since this forum is “Ford Tremor” forum.

Why the two names? Curious...

The website address is on the sticker under the mountains. It's just in a small font. I came up with several designs, this one was just voted the best looking by friends/family.

Wait a minute... You owe me! I've got an $80k truck payment sitting out front because of this site!

Just kidding, of course. This site has been a valuable resource which helped get that truck out front!

Haha, yeah I should put a warning on the front page of the website "Caution: By viewing this website it will almost certainly have a negative effect on your wallet"

The website address is on the sticker under the mountains. It's just in a small font. I came up with several designs, this one was just voted the best looking by friends/family.
I like the design. I just thought there was another Tremor forum called tremoroffroad.com.

Back