HOT! New FordTremor.com Supporting Membership

So I’m mostly giving this a bump so all of the new people here can have a look. As anyone who has spent more then 10 minutes on here can attest, there is an absolute wealth of information and collective thinking on this site. I’m sure everyone who visits gets way more than $20 worth of information from here. Hell, most guys (myself included) have actually cost themselves way more money than from the ideas and products the members recommended. Think about it and if you can, help the cause. Btw, I have nothing to gain by anyone upgrading/donating to here. Oh and my question...is the year membership go by date of purchase or via the calendar ie January to December? Just curious.

Thanks so much for the kind words and bump! (y)

The membership is one year from the date of sign up.

New shipment of decals have arrived - slightly larger!

Get yours now!
ford-tremor-decals-new-bigger.jpg

For the last couple of months, I've had several members ask how they can support and contribute to the site. With that in mind I felt as soon as I could offer a few additional features, I would launch a small supporting membership program. Well, the time is now and I'm excited to show off this new upgrade!

For just $20/year ($1.67/month or just 5 cents per day) you can now sign up to become a FordTremor.com Supporting Member.
  • First of all supporting members will get an awesome Tremor Off-Road badge under your username:
  • tremor-sm-badge1.png
  • You will have the ability to add/edit your own custom title under your username!
  • Discounts on products, Group Buys
  • No more google ads. (We only have 1 per page, but you will see zero)
  • Set custom threads per page (max: 60)
  • Set custom posts per page (max: 60)
  • Access to the Member Map
  • View attachment 2138
  • (qty 2) 2020 FordTremor.com "Tremor Off-Road" Window Decals. I'm planning a new design/badge every year, so this will be your chance to have the first run!
  • View attachment 2139

If this sounds like something you are interested in, and would like to sign up please click on the following link: https://www.fordtremor.com/account/upgrades

Thank you for the support!

This site was a big help in my configuration , and order tracking, easily well worth it!

For the last couple of months, I've had several members ask how they can support and contribute to the site. With that in mind I felt as soon as I could offer a few additional features, I would launch a small supporting membership program. Well, the time is now and I'm excited to show off this new upgrade!

For just $20/year ($1.67/month or just 5 cents per day) you can now sign up to become a FordTremor.com Supporting Member.
  • First of all supporting members will get an awesome Tremor Off-Road badge under your username:
  • tremor-sm-badge1.png
  • You will have the ability to add/edit your own custom title under your username!
  • Discounts on products, Group Buys
  • No more google ads. (We only have 1 per page, but you will see zero)
  • Set custom threads per page (max: 60)
  • Set custom posts per page (max: 60)
  • Access to the Member Map
  • View attachment 2138
  • (qty 2) 2020 FordTremor.com "Tremor Off-Road" Window Decals. I'm planning a new design/badge every year, so this will be your chance to have the first run!
  • View attachment 2139

If this sounds like something you are interested in, and would like to sign up please click on the following link: https://www.fordtremor.com/account/upgrades

Thank you for the support!
Member since July AND just now became a "Supporting Member"..... Great people and GREAT Site !!!??????
COME ON ALL. SPLURGE WITH A 20$ SPOT AND SUPPORT DAN AKA MODIFIED AND THIS AWESOME FORUM. WE ALL HAVE OR WILL HAVE EXSPENSIVE TRUCKS.
??✌️???????????

Member since July AND just now became a "Supporting Member"..... Great people and GREAT Site !!!??????

Very much appreciated! Welcome to the Supporting Member's Club @TreeHouse ? Stickers will be in the mail tomorrow!

Just upgraded, great site with great people!!
It’s going to cost me more than $20 in the long run... with all the upgrading ideas ?
Welcome to the club, and brother, we totally feel your pain!

Latest Discussions

Back