HOT! New FordTremor.com Supporting Membership

I have one of my stickers on my rear window and have had quite a few people come up to me asking what it’s all about. The web site address is kind of small and they can’t see it, so I tell them what it is and to check out the site.
Maybe the next sticker can have the site address larger so folks can see it without having to walk right up to it?

However it turns out, I’ll display it proudly on my Tremor!👍

It's been a month since this thread got a bump, and I just renewed. So... BOOM!

I'm not as active as I used to be, here, but it's still an awesome site - with a ton of great info and good people.

So worth $20.

It's been a month since this thread got a bump, and I just renewed. So... BOOM!

I'm not as active as I used to be, here, but it's still an awesome site - with a ton of great info and good people.

So worth $20.
20$ isn’t alit of money to support Dan aka Modified and this Forum.
I notice a lot of people aren’t supporting members.
Maybe it’s not that some of you are too cheap to throw a 20$ spot in, maybe you just didn’t realize how to sign up.
It gets rid of the advertisements plus you get 2 prettier cool stickers and a few other perks.
👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻🙏🙏🙏😉

Is there a 2022 decal out?

Yes! Here's the 2022 Supporting Member decal. (y)

2022-tremor-decals.jpeg

Yes! Here's the 2022 Supporting Member decal. (y)

View attachment 42461
Sir,

I forgot to ask and it may be mentioned somewhere else on this forum, but, if we became a Member, is our membership good for one-year from that date of purchase or for the year in which the membership was purchased? I ask because I bought mine two-months ago, and I got the 2021 stickers and I really want these bad boys....

Sir,

I forgot to ask and it may be mentioned somewhere else on this forum, but, if we became a Member, is our membership good for one-year from that date of purchase or for the year in which the membership was purchased? I ask because I bought mine two-months ago, and I got the 2021 stickers and I really want these bad boys....

It's one year from the date of sign up. I'd be happy to send out a set of the newer ones. I'll shoot you a PM and get your address.

Back