HOT! New FordTremor.com Supporting Membership

A little bump for all the new kids on the block. If you’re enjoying this forum and would like to contribute, the information can be found on this thread. Again I personally have nothing to gain from your contributions, but it will help @modified to “keep the lights on for a while” and you get some sweet stickers as a little bonus. ???

A little bump for all the new kids on the block. If you’re enjoying this forum and would like to contribute, the information can be found on this thread. Again I personally have nothing to gain from your contributions, but it will help @modified to “keep the lights on for a while” and you get some sweet stickers as a little bonus. ???
I agree!

Just got my stickers and low and behold, my truck arrived at the dealer the same day. If you haven't become a supporting member yet, it's worth it! ? ?
I also just got my stickers yesterday but my 2022 order didn't show up, I thought that's how it worked. :ROFLMAO: Oh well, Great forum, and lots of good info.

I also just got my stickers yesterday but my 2022 order didn't show up, I thought that's how it worked. :ROFLMAO: Oh well, Great forum, and lots of good info.
Ya I just had to throw that out there. I'm still amazed when a coincidence happens and I'm 60 years old. ? But hey, you never know. Yours will get built and you will be all the more amazed. ??:cool:

ok, at the time I'm writing this, there are 48 members on-line, and 101 visitors, if the visitors are like the one that like to visit me, they are just at my house for free beer. Drop a 20 and join, its the best forum out there, most folks on here are like family after a while.

Done!! How do we find ourselves on the map if it is by location of ISP?
You can go to https://whatismyipaddress.com/ and it will show you on the map where you are located. It should be the same location on our member map.

member-map.png

Back