New facelift!

Eloy.sedillo.82

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 f250 Tremor
Here's how it turned out. Just waiting on the winch and color matched clevises.

Attachments

• IMG957958.jpg
    IMG957958.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 1,008
  • IMG957963.jpg
    IMG957963.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 447
  • IMG_7974.jpg
    IMG_7974.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 487
  • IMG_7978.jpg
    IMG_7978.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 488
Thank you
I'm also looking into this bumper. Any pros and cons you could list out? From some angles it appears a little bulky and low hanging. Do you think it sits any lower than the stock bumper?

Looks awesome!! I would have to colormatch the bumper with linex, had one on my F-150

Attachments

• A8D5BCC5-BA06-41B9-8B5C-61622176F524.jpeg
    A8D5BCC5-BA06-41B9-8B5C-61622176F524.jpeg
    558.2 KB · Views: 86
I'm also looking into this bumper. Any pros and cons you could list out? From some angles it appears a little bulky and low hanging. Do you think it sits any lower than the stock bumper?
It's sits a little higher than the factory bumper. It didn't affect my fuel mileage in any way it actually improved the aerodynamics and getting slightly better fuel mileage. Only con i can think of is the bar is visible in the front camera but you can still see what you need to see. They are built extremely well. I posted a pic in one of my threads of how much the bar is in the camera. If you need any other pics or measurements just let me know

What light bar are you running?

Looks great! Waaaaay upgraded from what was there!

It's sits a little higher than the factory bumper. It didn't affect my fuel mileage in any way it actually improved the aerodynamics and getting slightly better fuel mileage. Only con i can think of is the bar is visible in the front camera but you can still see what you need to see. They are built extremely well. I posted a pic in one of my threads of how much the bar is in the camera. If you need any other pics or measurements just let me know
Could you take one from the side. I’m just trying to see how far it sticks out.

i wish i could say the same about my bumper... i dropped 1mpg with extra 300 lbs on the front

Here's how it turned out. Just waiting on the winch and color matched clevises.
Sweet bumper, how far does the hoop stick out? I like the idea of attempting to help keep the deer at bay

Nice. That looks great, definitely leaning towards this.

Any plans on using a winch seeing as how that bumper has allowance for it?

Back