New F350 Tremor

RJP

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 Tremor
It finally arrived and I just found this forum. I’m looking forward to learning from this group. Quick question - any advice on mud flaps for this beast? This is my first Super Duty. My old truck was a Tundra. I can’t believe how big this is in comparison. I really trying to get use to the mirrors. Thanks for any feedback? The newbie!
image.jpg

You can use the Ford mud flap several guys added them or you can do aftermarket mud flap for the superdutys there isn't a special tremor one

Sharp looking Tremor! ?

It finally arrived and I just found this forum. I’m looking forward to learning from this group. Quick question - any advice on mud flaps for this beast? This is my first Super Duty. My old truck was a Tundra. I can’t believe how big this is in comparison. I really trying to get use to the mirrors. Thanks for any feedback? The newbie! View attachment 11342
That’s a beauty

It finally arrived and I just found this forum. I’m looking forward to learning from this group. Quick question - any advice on mud flaps for this beast? This is my first Super Duty. My old truck was a Tundra. I can’t believe how big this is in comparison. I really trying to get use to the mirrors. Thanks for any feedback? The newbie! View attachment 11342
It will take a few weeks to get used to the size of the truck, and using the mirrors. But once you get the mirrors adjusted just right, trust them! They are some of the best out there, and the BLISS is a big help.
When I bought my first Super Duty back in ‘98 I though it felt like a bus, NO cameras were available back then to help with driving, parking and all of the tech that these 2020’s have. But now my truck feels small because I’m so used to the size that when I drive my buddies F350 4-dr, long bed, Dually it just feels only slightly bigger. Plus my work truck is an F350 dually, so I’ve gotten used to the wide rear end.
It just takes a little time & you’ll be whipping it around like it’s a sports car! Haha!

The mirrors are best in class in my opinion. One of the more minor things that sold me on the SD. The Ram's are small, and very cheap feeling and looking. The GM mirrors are just odd.

Wow, That’s a great looking truck. Once you get used to the mirrors everything else seems ridiculously inadequate. Congrats man!!!

Sharp looking truck, congrats.

VERY sharp looking Tremor! Is that a King Ranch? And, what is the color combo?

Congrats on the truck how do you like the 6.7 ?

The motor is really smooth.
yeah it is.

I don't have mine yet but when I placed my order the other day I test drove a non tremor F250 Lariat 6.7 and was so impressed by the power and transmission. I'm super skeptical of all these new 300 gear transmissions but Ford seems to have got a winner here. The power delivery and just how strong it pulls was amazing. Now I really can't wait.

The size of the truck too...damn. First time driving a 1 ton truck and it's definitely gonna take some getting used to.

Congratulations

Latest Discussions

Back