Sparky9379

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Ford F-250 tremor 7.3
Current Ride #2
2014 mustang gt
Hi guys,
I’m a tremor newbie. Just picked it up today. Anyone in the MA area know we’re there are some trails to take this beast on and stretch her legs

I know theres some over the board in NH. But be careful. NH the granit state for a reason. One rowdy night i jack up my ram out in the woods.

Last edited:
Will do, thanks for heads up. Maybe best to wait till the spring and early summer so I can see we’re I’m going

Hi guys,
I’m a tremor newbie. Just picked it up today. Anyone in the MA area know we’re there are some trails to take this beast on and stretch her legs

Just tripping over your post, I'm in CT just across the line from Springfield, MA. Picked up my TREMOR a couple weeks ago and will be looking to off-road a bit as well.

MB

No answer to your question but I’m in MA as well!

Attachments

• E565231B-1BE6-4BF1-980F-CA104CBE0189.jpeg
    E565231B-1BE6-4BF1-980F-CA104CBE0189.jpeg
    409.8 KB · Views: 42
Congratulations on your new truck ?

So I went in search of the trans mass trail. Save yourself the disappointment and stay home. It was basically groomed dirt roads with houses along them for 25-30 miles. Very boring.

Maine definitely has the best roads and trails for off pavement riding. And you just might see a Moose or 2.

Ok cool, thanks for all the updates. I would love to take her off road at some point

I am on the coast in CT and would like to know where in CT or Mass I can go. I was in WV last week and drove around the mountains but need something closer to home. the garage is not mine :)

20220708_155552.jpg

Back