modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
We should be getting close to the actual release of the 2021 Ford F150. Recently the paint codes have been posted on an automotive paint touch up website. There are a few new color choices that are interesting. I wonder what new colors will make their way to the 2021 Super Duty.

2021 Ford F-150 Paint Color Options List.png

more options is always good but a lot of those colors look like different shades of the same color. Can't wait to see them on the truck in person

Last edited:
more options is always good but a lot of those colors look like different shades of the same color. Can't wait to see them on the truck in person

Thats kinda what I though too. Some will be different color names for the same color, kinda like "platinum white" and "star white"

Curious about the carbonized grey, smoked quartz and guard

The new Bronco has a color called "Fighter Jet Gray" - Now that sounds awesome!

2021-bronco-fighter-jet-gray.png

They need to hurry up and release this Bronco. We've been hearing about it for more than 3 years now!

I want the lead foot gray on the super duty .... i am thinking about doing a wrap ... was quoted $3500 for the whole truck

I wish they'd add a bright color every now and then instead of earth tones, gray's, white's, blah, blah.

Back