New Coaster Samples Ready, Need Your Feedback!

Which do you prefer?

• TREMOR

Votes: 47 54.0%
  • TREMOR W/ MOUNTAIN DESIGN

Votes: 40 46.0%

• Total voters
Both look great! 👍 If both are offered, I would probably get both.
I don’t mind the solar, but would bus the hardwired if it was the only option.
I‘m easy and I like supporting the Vendors.

Tremor w/o mountains, hardwired.

I'm assuming these are still acrylic, I've got some reservations; how does the rather soft plastic weather long term use at the bottom of a cup holder? If however these are borosilicate material, just tell me where to send the money.

Edit: I only just realized these are not the cup holder inserts, but actual stand alone coasters... I don't know what I think about wired coasters.
Hey @Jericho they are acrylic design which is very resilient to moisture that comes along with being a cup holder coaster =) We haven't had any issues in long term durability. Thanks for your feedback!

Hey Guys! This is a follow up to our prior thread asking for design feedback on the tremor coasters @Ghost240 helped recommend. We took the top two choices and have created sample units for each. We need your feedback again between the two options now that you can see a live example of both. (colors might be slightly off due to camera/angles)

Also please let us know if you would be interested in a hardwired version vs the solar/USB rechargeable versions.

Thanks again for your feedback & supporting the Tremor Community!

TREMOR WITH MOUNTAIN DESIGN OPTION
View attachment 36643

TREMOR (NO MOUNTAIN) OPTION
View attachment 36642
I like or would buy either. But I like the mountains better. Offer both. I’ll buy one of each. Solar would be cool.

Hey Guys! This is a follow up to our prior thread asking for design feedback on the tremor coasters @Ghost240 helped recommend. We took the top two choices and have created sample units for each. We need your feedback again between the two options now that you can see a live example of both. (colors might be slightly off due to camera/angles)

Also please let us know if you would be interested in a hardwired version vs the solar/USB rechargeable versions.

Thanks again for your feedback & supporting the Tremor Community!

TREMOR WITH MOUNTAIN DESIGN OPTION
View attachment 36643

TREMOR (NO MOUNTAIN) OPTION
View attachment 36642
Tremor only, ignition switched hard wired would be my vote

So are these inserts for inside ur cupholder right? Or just standalone coasters?
Intended to be inserts for your truck’s cup holders, though if they end up going for a wireless design (internal battery and solar/USB charged) then I suppose there’s no reason they couldn’t be used as a standalone coaster.

(My personal vote was for a hardwired connection.)

Intended to be inserts for your truck’s cup holders, though if they end up going for a wireless design (internal battery and solar/USB charged) then I suppose there’s no reason they couldn’t be used as a standalone coaster.

(My personal vote was for a hardwired connection.)
I'd rather have hardwired too, dont know how itd be done tho, but I guess that's their job haha

So are these inserts for inside ur cupholder right? Or just standalone coasters?
Hey @Dunn they are intended to sit inside your coaster as seen in this image but i suppose you could you them for standalone coasters if that was your preference =). You can see more pics here of the coasters in action.

2017-2021-f250-super-duty-led-cup-holder-coaster-kit_1200x.jpg

I'd rather have hardwired too, dont know how itd be done tho, but I guess that's their job haha
haha it does present challenges but we feel confident in it being a viable option. We may initially provide the solar//wireless option now and continue to develop a hardwired option in the background....

haha it does present challenges but we feel confident in it being a viable option. We may initially provide the solar//wireless option now and continue to develop a hardwired option in the background....
So any idea when these will be a available for purchase, even the solar/rechargeable since flipping them over now and then doesnt seem to be much of an issue? I’m in for a set as they are?

I need an update on these, please.

Hey @Rob38 , @Bitsniffer , @jjfred2112! The First set of coasters are now ready!!!!

You can check them out here and also reference our main update post here!

Thanks for your support and for supporting the Tremor forum community!

Attachments

• 1638134268604.jpeg
    1638134268604.jpeg
    137.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 1638134283929.jpeg
    1638134283929.jpeg
    151.1 KB · Views: 9
Hey Matt, i ordered them last night, but mistakenly clicked Tremor as I overlooked the Tremor Mountains tab in my haste. 5 minutes after ordering I realized what i did and sent a quick email to your support email address hoping to get my ordered changed. If it cant be changed no big deal but i did prefer the mountain scene.

Hey Matt, i ordered them last night, but mistakenly clicked Tremor as I overlooked the Tremor Mountains tab in my haste. 5 minutes after ordering I realized what i did and sent a quick email to your support email address hoping to get my ordered changed. If it cant be changed no big deal but i did prefer the mountain scene.
hey @Rob38 , no worries thanks for the support! Can you please PM me your order number & we will see if we cam catch it in time :cool: (y)

Back