New Beast has arrived / Now Accessories !!

FatDog

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
First Responder
LEO
Well,

She finally arrived to my doorstep the other day!! In fact arrived at the house and ended up unloading at the tire shop for "new shoes"!! LOL I've got a whopping.....30 miles on her!!

Now comes some more accessories !!

IMG_6337.jpg

Sweet. You are going to enjoy it ? congratulations

Beautiful ..!!

Congrats! Looks good with the different wheels. What size/offset are those? What tires did you end up going with?

Congrats! Looks good with the different wheels. What size/offset are those? What tires did you end up going with?

Those are Fuel / Octane (PVD)
20 x 9 with +1 offset.
Tires are Toyo RT / 35 x 12.5
I also have a set of Husky mud flaps and those had to be trimmed just a little on the inside portion.

They stick out just a tick but I think it looks good.

IMG_6338.jpg
IMG_6339.jpg
IMG_6340.jpg

Damn those are shiny... can they be seen from the international space station at the right angle of the sun to your rims?

A lotta Chrome for ND! Looking good!

Onto a some chrome rockers, I know I know......I like shiny stuff LOL. Plus my favorite color is "Shiny", like I have already mentioned.! I was also able to locate charcoal colored Ford Decals that matched the color of the Tremor logo. So in person the Ford logo on the chrome matches the Tremor logo on the box!!

Tremor 1.jpg

Also added were Husky mud flaps with some slight trimming as well as a complete set of Max Liners for the interior. Next week is window tinting!!

Well......I'm one of those crazy, nit picky, anal, clean freaks......my favorite color is "shiny"!!! lol
With my Harleys I always say "Chrome wont get you home But It Sure As Shit Going Get You LAID". The Laddies Love A Lot Of Chrome.
Your Beast looks F@$king Killer. I got me an Iconic Silver Platty 6.7 that started production last Friday 11/20. I'm freakin excited seeing yours. Best of luck with Your Beast You Lucky FAT DOG You. ? :cool: ? ? ?

She is F@#king Beautiful.

Back