Need your opinion, Blue Jeans or Magnetic?

Blue Jeans or Magnetic

• Blue Jeans

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • Magnetic

Votes: 16 51.6%

• Total voters

pkrexer

Tremoraholic
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F250 6.7L Tremor
Need some opinions on which one of these two colors people like best. I was previously set on Blue Jeans, but after seeing a few more Magnetic pictures, sorta steering in that direction now.

I haven't seen the colors in person and the colors on Ford's website seem to not be very accurate.

This color would be on an XLT, so no blacked out sports look unfortunately.

Need some opinions on which one of these two colors people like best. I was previously set on Blue Jeans, but after seeing a few more Magnetic pictures, sorta steering in that direction now.

I haven't seen the colors in person and the colors on Ford's website seem to not be very accurate.

This color would be on an XLT, so no blacked out sports look unfortunately.

Check this page ... i went with blue jean but i wanted Lead foot Gray but only on F150... but i wanted a color to look good with the black out package

I've got a magnetic grey Tremor but when I shopped the choices were grey and black. The Tacoma I traded in was also magnetic grey, so the exact same thing.

I think if I had the choice between grey and blue jeans...it's a.toigh call but I might have gone blue jeans for something different.

Kinda the same thing here. 2/3s of the trucks posted seem to be grey but maybe that's just my confirmation bias speaking ?

This will be a very biased thread :)
driftwoodsvt.jpg

I've got a magnetic grey Tremor but when I shopped the choices were grey and black. The Tacoma I traded in was also magnetic grey, so the exact same thing.

I think if I had the choice between grey and blue jeans...it's a.toigh call but I might have gone blue jeans for something different.

Kinda the same thing here. 2/3s of the trucks posted seem to be grey but maybe that's just my confirmation bias speaking ?
i have a had alot of magnetic grey cars, and my F150 is golden bronze metallic and love the color but grey on black doesn't look bad but doesn't good together when you think about it. i wanted red but you stick out .... cops love red around here

I think if you were getting the black out sport package I'd say Magnetic. However, I think Blue Jeans looks really sharp with the chrome accents. Blue Jeans is my vote!

Im bias as well, but magnetic all the way, i made the choice after coming form multiple blacked out trucks, and was indifferent at first site, but it grew on me quickly, masks the dirt and looks sharp when freshly washed and cleaned up, the accents do justice in either color and to each their own eyes.
20200422_150811_resized_1.jpg

I couldn’t decide between either because they are both sharp, but since this will be my oldest son’s truck when he turns 16 I let him have the deciding vote and he picked blue jeans.

I had lightning blue on my 2018 Raptor, but the first time I saw Blue Jeans in person I was sold. And besides, there's 20 grey trucks for every blue one around here :D

I have a hated color by many in the country right now. I'd love to have gotten a metallic gray or metallic silver. Those are my favorites. So I'd say magnetic.

Blue is my favorite color....Bluejeans!

Tough choice and I'm no help because they both look good. Interesting poll results, 8 & 8 at the moment!

I think you should just leave it up to the forum members. Whatever has the most votes by the end of the week, go with that one ?

Thanks for the feedback guys,

Looks like you can't lose with either color. I already have the order placed for Blue Jeans, good chance I won't be changing it after the feedback and pictures I've seen.

Keep on voting though :)

Thanks for the feedback guys,

Looks like you can't lose with either color. I already have the order placed for Blue Jeans, good chance I won't be changing it after the feedback and pictures I've seen.

Keep on voting though :)

Magnetic is a more honorable and regal color versus a color of a piece of clothing that anyone wears. Do you want royalty, or do you want peasantry?

?>?

Magnetic is a more honorable and regal color versus a color of a piece of clothing that anyone wears. Do you want royalty, or do you want peasantry?

?>?

That crown looks gold to me, not magnetic :p

When ordering I went back and forth between Magnetic, Blue Jeans, and Agate Black.

The wife got sick of me changing my mind daily for the entire week or so before pulling the trigger. lol

I went with Agate because I love how mean and bad ass it looks with the Sport in the Tremor, but it was a close call between all three.

What it came down to for me was as amazing as Blue Jean looked, I couldnt picture myself walking out to that truck for the next 5-10 years, it just didnt feel like it was me..

The Magnetic is probably the smartest all around colour choice as its still dark, hides dirt and imperfections better than Agate, but also isnt as bright and in your face ass the Blue Jeans.

Back