Need some ideas on how to spend FordPass points

abill

Tremoraholic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Oil Burning 2020 F-250 TREMOR
Current Ride #2
2018 Wrangler JL
Besides maintenance what did you all buy or plan to buy with your FordPass points. I am at a loss on what to use them on if not maintenance. Shoot me some ideas please.

You can accumulate them and use them toward the purchase of a new Ford. You can use them at dealership parts departments for accessories. A lot of dealerships sell aftermarket gear like wheels, supercharges, air intakes, bed covers, hitches, etc. I used some of mine for a B&W hitch.

I definitely don't want to be saving them up for a new vehicle but i like the hitch idea. I have things already like bed liner, floor mats, bed cover etc... looking for more of the overlooked options that might be available at the dealer to redeem points with. The B&W is a good one though.

Could use them for new tires when the time comes.

I used them to get my bug deflector.
IMG_20200407_210541_092.jpg

I was going to use them for my 5th wheel but I got a better price elsewhere

The winch is a great idea, it's a big ticket item and will help offset the cost of it.

I like the bug defector idea, anyone got a pic of one on a magnetic truck? It looks awesome on the silver.

I don't see me doing the winch option... too pricey for me as for I would more than likely not ever use it, definitely
wouldn't use it enough to go that route over a lesser/quality less/expensive option out there if one was available.

I believe I warned 43000 points. I just don't know what that translates to

42,000 points for a new Ford vehicle. Points can longer be used towards the purchase of a vehicle. Service, accessories, parts, tires ect. are good to go through a dealer. If you haven't done so, download the Ford Pass app. there are some good features on it like, find your vehicle, remote start, lock/unlock, current mileage, recalls, roadside assistance and more.

I also have 42,000 but my app won’t let me click on accessories to see the conversion rate of how to use them.

Right, gas $210. I'm using mine to offset the cost of the Customer-Placed Trailer Camera and TPMS on my 38" towable RV.

I’m not interested in signing up for Ford Pass. I don’t like the idea of a glitchy app connected to my pride and joy! Guess I will have to pay full price on these things. I’m still entertaining the idea of Forscan changes though... I am not current with computers but sure want to adjust several things.

I’m not interested in signing up for Ford Pass. I don’t like the idea of a glitchy app connected to my pride and joy! Guess I will have to pay full price on these things

Glitchy.... I guess you could say that. It sometimes crashes the first time that you pull it up, but it does so very quickly. Open it back up and from there I have been very happy with it. Its very responsive unlike the GM app that I was use to using before Fordpass.

I’ve not had any glitches. I love the app. I used it to schedule start ups so the truck warms up while I get ready for work. Also use it to remotely start the truck when I’m getting ready to leave work.

I’m unfamiliar with the security and am aware of my imagination running. Just never heard of an app without some percentage of horrible experiences......,.. But if I did, the points would go towards the winch!

I’m unfamiliar with the security and am aware of my imagination running. Just never heard of an app without some percentage of horrible experiences......,.. But if I did, the points would go towards the winch!

I find it very handy to use. I could be at a ballpark, grocery store, movie theater or any other imaginable place that the key fob would not have enough distance to reach the truck, pull up the phone... hit the button and the truck will crank... Its warm "warmer than it would be" when you get out to it.

What’s the average amount of points you get when you buy a new truck anyone know ?
My salesman said it's about equal to 3 free oil changes and tire rotations.

Back