Need sled ( snowmobile ) advice. Yeah from you truck guys !!!!!

Owned Polaris, Cats, and Ski Doo. Personally didn’t care for the Cats based on overall fit and finish and other little nuances. Currently run a Skandic SWT 900 ACE. Been really impressed with the 4 stroke. Quite, no oil to mess with, torquey, and good on fuel. I don’t have any experience with Doo’s new 600 EFI motor but know quite a few people who run 600 Etec’s, and they love them. Great power out of a 600 mill with good fuel economy.

From the sounds of it, the Backcountry or a Renegade would probably suit your needs as a fun crossover sled if Skidoo is the route you decide. There is an appeal to a 900 turbo though…..Too much power is never enough!

I think I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 4K miles on my Skandic and since new she’s always had a trailer or two behind her towing upwards of 3k a trip without a hiccup. Let us know what you decide on.
I had a 900 ace great sled just don't get the big bitch stuck by your self.😅

Let see the little guy
B723634A-5986-4721-9B8E-2CB39C58EF03.jpeg

Just had this dropped off for the an early Christmas gift for my kids! May be a wee touch quicker than the motoski. Kids (and the wife and I) are super happy!

1E9981F9-878B-463B-B8EC-C5D47CF1D9F5.jpeg

Back