Need information on "level" for 2021 F350 Tremor

You mean the Deaver Progressive leafs? As far as I know, Carli does not have their own leafs.

The Deaver leafs remove the rear block and lowers the carrying capacity to 75% of a 3/4 ton. Thye ride much better on the street, but you will need airbags if you are planning to tow heavy.
Yes, you are correct. Deaver is Carli’s vendor for the leaf springs.

Last edited:
You’re right. Every little bit you raise the front, the back will lower slightly.
This may help you with the math.

This may help you with the math.

Thank you for that. So with the carli leveling kit would I need the adjustable track bar? If yes then there’s no reason not to go for the commuter package

Thank you for that. So with the carli leveling kit would I need the adjustable track bar? If yes then there’s no reason not to go for the commuter package

Yes, you will need the track bar with all of their packages. Carli and CJC told me the commuter package shocks are the best for riding on the highway. The Backcountry and Pintop remote reservoir shocks are valved for off road driving, so they will not be as smooth on the road.

This is something I've argued with myself about for a little while. Recently, I've decided to do full suspension front and rear using all Carli components. PinTop, Torsion Sway Bar, Adjustable Track Bar, High and Low Mount Stabilizers, Radius Arms and Full Progressive Spring Packs in the back with Firestone Bags. When I'm done, I'll still have a slight rake toward the front, but personally, I couldn't level and leave everything else alone.

MB

You mean like this .. this was last year.View attachment 22169
Exactly like that!!!
105FD4AF-4A19-4D33-B1E2-34BC21BF2DD3.jpeg
105FD4AF-4A19-4D33-B1E2-34BC21BF2DD3.jpeg

Just throwing out that I don't understand the appeal of levelling. Don't you want a truck that is ready to work? Unless you have airbags, you will squat as soon as you put anything on it, which looks really dumb.

Just throwing out that I don't understand the appeal of levelling. Don't you want a truck that is ready to work? Unless you have airbags, you will squat as soon as you put anything on it, which looks really dumb.
That’s why I want at least a 1.5” rake still.

Remember, a Tremor is approx 2" taller in the front over a standard 20'-21' F250/350. In 20' Ford lowered the ride hight of the F250/350 trucks by 1". Therefore the 17'-19 Trucks are 1 inch taller than the 20-21 trucks from the factory. This is why theres confusion. Why you don't get the full height of the advertised lift. The Lifts kits are a average height based on the standard 20'-21' not 17'-19' F250/350 trucks. Also, most companies don't take into account the Specifics of the Tremor, and it's already increased ride height when they advertise their lift and level heights. I realize, this is about as clear as mud. But, mud is, mud.

Thats why I did procomp 1in lower spring spacer. More of a leveled look but still enough rake for towing.

In my opinion, yes. That's why I'm going beyond the leveling option with a more in-depth upgrade. This ensures a more "do everything" truck that's not limited in various areas of use, like towing.

MB

You mean the Deaver Progressive leafs? As far as I know, Carli does not have their own leafs.

The Deaver leafs remove the rear block and lowers the carrying capacity to 75% of a 3/4 ton. They ride much better on the street, but you will need airbags if you are planning to tow heavy.
Do you happen to know what part number Deaver uses for this leaf spring? I can't seem to locate it.

I’m in the Dallas area. Can anybody recommend a good shop to install my leveling kit? I’ve always done this in the past on my Tundras but, work just isn’t going to allow me the time this Summer.

I’m in the Dallas area. Can anybody recommend a good shop to install my leveling kit? I’ve always done this in the past on my Tundras but, work just isn’t going to allow me the time this Summer.
I'm not in the Dallas area but I would think a 4wheel parts or something alike should be around. I would just make sure they offer some type of labor warranty in the event they over look something. Depending on what kit, you could also see if your local dealer can either do it or point you in the direction of their outside source.

That is who I’m going with. Gracias

Hondo68 - Texas Motorworx in Farmers Branch is primarily a Raptor/Pre-Runner builder that also does work on any type of Ford. They do LOTS of lifts/levels.

I talked to them about leveling my 2021 6.7 Tremor, they told me they have done quite a few but to their knowledge, there is no "level kit" that will work with the factory Tremor Suspension.

BTF Off Road in McKinney (actually an affiliate of Bob Tomas Ford) told me the same thing. That you have to go with a full Carli Suspension, cannot just "level kit" it. But give them both a call and see what they can do for you.

BTF off road is currently pricing me the Carli Signature Series Leveling Kit (which includes front shocks and springs).

I would be VERY interested if you have found a level kit that does work on the existing suspension. Keep us posted if they can make it work.

Back