NEED HELP finding my Tremor Lariot Sport

NoRoads

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Super site. Need your help, definitely willing to fly to buy. Finding this is like looking for unicorn but believe there are still 2020 units out there. Timing issue prevents waiting to custom order a 2021. Appreciate any help in finding a truck. Also, would do the same truck in star white / with camel tan interior (now into spotted unicorns). NO Adaptive steering, cruise or trailer assist. Can manage without the nanny :)

https://shop.ford.com/build/superduty/?intcmp=vhp-featcta-custom-bp-super-duty#/config/Config[|Ford|SuperDuty|2020|1|1.|618A.W3B.160....LAR.4X4.99T.CRW.85G.60W.53W.43V.41H.41A.85D.592.66L.66S.YZKAA.17L.17Y.SRW.350.CBB.]

Thank you guys!

Super site. Need your help, definitely willing to fly to buy. Finding this is like looking for unicorn but believe there are still 2020 units out there. Timing issue prevents waiting to custom order a 2021. Appreciate any help in finding a truck. Also, would do the same truck in star white / with camel tan interior (now into spotted unicorns). NO Adaptive steering, cruise or trailer assist. Can manage without the nanny :)

https://shop.ford.com/build/superduty/?intcmp=vhp-featcta-custom-bp-super-duty#/config/Config[|Ford|SuperDuty|2020|1|1.|618A.W3B.160....LAR.4X4.99T.CRW.85G.60W.53W.43V.41H.41A.85D.592.66L.66S.YZKAA.17L.17Y.SRW.350.CBB.]

Thank you guys!
Try searching a zip code in the Seattle area. 98168. Good luck.

Just picked up my new Tremor this weekend. I checked the dealer inventory every day since April. Checked most metro areas in my region and ended up finding one on the way to a dealer 300 miles away still on the train from Kentucky. Put deposit down as soon as I could. I consider myself lucky for finding exactly what I wanted. Magnetic Lariat Sport Value with no moonroof and the 7.3. Love it so far and I flew to buy. Good luck. If I see something I'll let you know.

Attachments

• 20200815_172921.jpg
    20200815_172921.jpg
    336.8 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Just picked up my new Tremor this weekend. I checked the dealer inventory every day since April. Checked most metro areas in my region and ended up finding one on the way to a dealer 300 miles away still on the train from Kentucky. Put deposit down as soon as I could. I consider myself lucky for finding exactly what I wanted. Magnetic Lariot Sport Value with no moonroof and the 7.3. Love it so far and I flew to buy. Good luck. If I see something I'll let you know.
I get it, have been plugging in zip codes like a new hobby. Thanks for reply. All help great help. ENJOY the new truck.

I placed an order for a Iconic Silver 350 Tremor Lariat Sport in early July. Ended up finding one sooner. Happy to put you in touch with ordering dealer if it’s a match and you can put your name on it.

I placed an order for a Iconic Silver 350 Tremor Lariat Sport in early July. Ended up finding one sooner. Happy to put you in touch with ordering dealer if it’s a match and you can put your name on it.
Appreciate offer but after Agate Black or Star White. Thanks for reaching back.

It’s my understanding lariat sport is black leather only...

It’s my understanding lariat sport is black leather only...
Beleive you are correct, some shift took place since we did an online build that had camel tan about 3 weeks ago when we started the process but could not replicate it. Sure would look sweet. And have only seen one example with Star White and Camel with it but low content and no sunroof.

Trying to land Agate Black w black.

Just keep searching Ford inventory. You can increase the radius to 500 miles. You’ll find that as trucks get assigned for production they will get added to the database and if you’re quick you can contact the dealer and put a deposit down before it hits the lot. That’s what I did. Searched entire country one week, next week checked again and my truck suddenly popped up and was scheduled for production 2 weeks later.

There has been a star white lariat sport at Rio Vista Ford in CA a few weeks back. Not sure if it’s still there

nothing in DMV area only a 7.3 Black with chrome and nothing at Ft Riley in Kansas searched 100 radius

Beleive you are correct, some shift took place since we did an online build that had camel tan about 3 weeks ago when we started the process but could not replicate it. Sure would look sweet. And have only seen one example with Star White and Camel with it but low content and no sunroof.

Trying to land Agate Black w black.
That’s why i’m gonna order a white platinum with dark marsala!

Just picked up my new Tremor this weekend. I checked the dealer inventory every day since April. Checked most metro areas in my region and ended up finding one on the way to a dealer 300 miles away still on the train from Kentucky. Put deposit down as soon as I could. I consider myself lucky for finding exactly what I wanted. Magnetic Lariat Sport Value with no moonroof and the 7.3. Love it so far and I flew to buy. Good luck. If I see something I'll let you know.
Nice Truck
Waiting for exact build and color, it looks great !!! Thank you for posting pic

Just keep searching Ford inventory. You can increase the radius to 500 miles. You’ll find that as trucks get assigned for production they will get added to the database and if you’re quick you can contact the dealer and put a deposit down before it hits the lot. That’s what I did. Searched entire country one week, next week checked again and my truck suddenly popped up and was scheduled for production 2 weeks later.
Thank you, on it.

I get it, have been plugging in zip codes like a new hobby. Thanks for reply. All help great help. ENJOY the new truck.
Go to the main link in the website search and punch in 500 miles. Search the ford website up to 500 miles doing this....

Back