need a new front shock

jhblaze1

Tremoraholic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 Agate Black 6.7 Tremor
Current Ride #2
Ducati Diavel 1260S
So a few weeks back, my truck was in for the auto hubs not locking and that was resolved but they were unable to figure out my front end squeak so I took the truck back as I needed it. Anyway I brought it back in yesterday to readdress the front end squeak as I don't really need the truck this week.

Service advisor just called and said it's the shock on the front driver's side causing the squeak so they ordered a new one......Naturally, Ford doesn't stock enough parts and the shock is back ordered for about 3 weeks. He said it's fine to drive so no issue there, just inconvenient.

Wonder if people's builds are taking so long bc Ford doesn't have enough fucking tremor shocks :rolleyes:

Wondering if anyone else has heard any squeaks? Hardly notice it with windows up, but if I go over a speed bump at any rate faster than a crawl I can hear it. It's clearly on the compression not rebound.

So a few weeks back, my truck was in for the auto hubs not locking and that was resolved but they were unable to figure out my front end squeak so I took the truck back as I needed it. Anyway I brought it back in yesterday to readdress the front end squeak as I don't really need the truck this week.

Service advisor just called and said it's the shock on the front driver's side causing the squeak so they ordered a new one......Naturally, Ford doesn't stock enough parts and the shock is back ordered for about 3 weeks. He said it's fine to drive so no issue there, just inconvenient.

Wonder if people's builds are taking so long bc Ford doesn't have enough fucking tremor shocks :rolleyes:

Wondering if anyone else has heard any squeaks? Hardly notice it with windows up, but if I go over a speed bump at any rate faster than a crawl I can hear it. It's clearly on the compression not rebound.
I think they have a shortage of cabs and chassis also ?

Back