Random Deal NavTV COD-F50 and COD-F53 Group Buy

I talked to them a few months back and they had products in the works for sync4 but nothing official yet. I bet if more people start reaching out and show interest, they may pick up the pace 😁

I talked to them a few months back and they had products in the works for sync4 but nothing official yet. I bet if more people start reaching out and show interest, they may pick up the pace 😁
Same answer I got a few weeks ago. Not so patiently waiting…

Seeing as these are out of stock at the moment, this maybe moot, but…

On a ‘21 truck with UTT, 360 cameras, etc etc AND the ford auxiliary camera for the back of a trailer…. Will the F50 work since Sync 3 has the provision for the add’l camera already. Or is F53 required once you have any more than the original 5 cameras?

Trying to decide if I want to do the Ford camera now and get NAV TV when available, or wait and do their backup/trailer camera at the same time (and maybe an additional since there will be three inputs)

Seeing as these are out of stock at the moment, this maybe moot, but…

On a ‘21 truck with UTT, 360 cameras, etc etc AND the ford auxiliary camera for the back of a trailer…. Will the F50 work since Sync 3 has the provision for the add’l camera already. Or is F53 required once you have any more than the original 5 cameras?

Trying to decide if I want to do the Ford camera now and get NAV TV when available, or wait and do their backup/trailer camera at the same time (and maybe an additional since there will be three inputs)

The F50 should work - the F53 is 3 video inputs whereas the Ford trailer camera patches into the camera system via a special harness.

Note that NAVTV's trailer camera view kit does not work with the backup assist.

Note that NAVTV's trailer camera view kit does not work with the backup assist.
Meaning that using Ford trailer cam, patched into oem system plus NAV TV harness will not give me the trailer cam on screen when trailer hooked up and gear shifter in reverse?

OR

NAVTV’s actual camera will not turn on when truck is put into reverse (and needs to be selected a different way?)

Meaning that using Ford trailer cam, patched into oem system plus NAV TV harness will not give me the trailer cam on screen when trailer hooked up and gear shifter in reverse?

OR

NAVTV’s actual camera will not turn on when truck is put into reverse (and needs to be selected a different way?)

They have a note in the install instructions for their camera system that it doesn't work with the backup trailer assist system. Something about their harness and Ford's is different enough that the Ford camera does work with backup assist, but theirs doesn't.

When you go into reverse that camera will be accessible, though.

I have a 22 F-350 Plat Tremor sync 4 and all my cameras work while driving forward -stock , just need to select the buttons. I’ll check while turn signal is on next and report back

I have a 22 F-350 Plat Tremor sync 4 and all my cameras work while driving forward -stock , just need to select the buttons. I’ll check while turn signal is on next and report back
Yah ONLY at low speed does the front and side cams work. Only Rear work at higher speeds stock . Apologies for the mis info

Can one of these auxiliary video cables be wired for an HDMI plug vs RCA? I'd love to be able to plug in an apple TV or screen mirror my phone on here for my daughter to be able to watch her shows.

I had a similar kit for my Sierra that came with an HDMI input included as well. Just curious if there's a way to do that with the new 12" Sync 4 screen as well, as it would be an awesome feature to have!

Can one of these auxiliary video cables be wired for an HDMI plug vs RCA? I'd love to be able to plug in an apple TV or screen mirror my phone on here for my daughter to be able to watch her shows.

I had a similar kit for my Sierra that came with an HDMI input included as well. Just curious if there's a way to do that with the new 12" Sync 4 screen as well, as it would be an awesome feature to have!

You'd need an HDMI to RCA converter but it should work.

Anyone have any idea when the F53 might become available again? I'm on the email alerts but apparently that sign-up just spams you anytime ANY of their products become available again.... has been quite the tease thus far...

Anyone have any idea when the F53 might become available again? I'm on the email alerts but apparently that sign-up just spams you anytime ANY of their products become available again.... has been quite the tease thus far...
I ordered last week and received my F53 today

I have the naviks. It’s a pain in the ass to install without tearing things apart. But no forescan.
When you force your turn signals it will mess with your navigation though.

I have the naviks. It’s a pain in the ass to install without tearing things apart. But no forescan.
When you force your turn signals it will mess with your navigation though.
Can you elaborate? I’ve been wanting the Naviks but there’s zero first hand knowledge of it from forum members here. Only one other guy has it and he hasn’t logged in in awhile to reply.

Back