Random Deal NavTV COD-F50 and COD-F53 Group Buy

Hmayasi

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 KR Tremor
****Group buy alert *****

Here is the moment we have all been waiting for. The promo codes for the Camera on demand module from NavTV. This is the module needed to activate the cameras at any time and at any speed. The F53 module adds an additional 3 video inputs that you can use for anything.

This will work on the 2017+ super duties that have the 5 camera systems. If you have a 2020+, you will also need to make a small programming change with Forscan or you can purchase a programmer from NavTV also.

Codes:

HMF50 for the COD-F50 for $300 (Retail $425)

HMF53 for the COD-53 for $450 (Retail $560)

Include the year and make of the truck when you place your order in the order notes field.

We will need to have 30 by March 31 or all orders will be canceled.

Links:

COD-F50

COD-F53

I had the Nav Tv F53 in my 450. Best mod ever. I drove down their factory and had mine installed. Took a tour .. Great place, great guys. This pictures is a view of my Nav Screen with my Turn-Signal on.
IMG_1736.JPG

Awesome! I will be placing an order. I like the turn signal camera feature. Should come in handy with towing my travel trailer. Youtube install looks pretty straight forward, but I may look around for places to have it professionally installed.

I literally ordered yesterday hours before this dangit.
Edit: I lied I missed it by a day oh well worth the full price.

Last edited:
I literally ordered yesterday hours before this dangit.
Edit: I lied I missed it by a day oh well worth the full price.
Sorry man. I posted on the FB groups to get a head count of how many would be interested.

Looks like an awesome mod!!
Anyone know if this will this affect the Ford factory warranty by installing this harness inline?
Not overly familiar with NAV-TV either... does this F50 harness have any kind of warranty? and does NAV-TV back up their product with good support?

After watching the YouTube vid, the install seems extremely do-able... (as long as you don't drop a screw!)
In the initial post, it says the '20+ trucks will need a Forscan adjustment too. I don't think there was any mention of that in the install video. Can anyone shed some light?

I'll most likely pull the trigger, but just curious...

Looks like an awesome mod!!
Anyone know if this will this affect the Ford factory warranty by installing this harness inline?
Not overly familiar with NAV-TV either... does this F50 harness have any kind of warranty? and does NAV-TV back up their product with good support?

After watching the YouTube vid, the install seems extremely do-able... (as long as you don't drop a screw!)
In the initial post, it says the '20+ trucks will need a Forscan adjustment too. I don't think there was any mention of that in the install video. Can anyone shed some light?

I'll most likely pull the trigger, but just curious...
Ford can only void warranty on repairs if what you did causes something to fail. Adding this should not affect anything as it seems to be more of a bypass. If this harness causes the sync system to fail, your sync repair will not be covered by the rest of the truck is. Either way, i dont think this can damage anything. If you damage something while installing then its on you. If you have done any audio installs, removing the center dash and installing isnt difficult. Just take your time.

I don't have my Tremor yet but had been looking at this product previously when deciding on camera systems for my camper. I placed an order for a 2022 F-350 with Sync 4; this appears to be Sync 3 specific. Any idea if this might work on the Sync 4 interface or if they might extend the deal to the F-150 Sync 4 specific equivalent?

I don't have my Tremor yet but had been looking at this product previously when deciding on camera systems for my camper. I placed an order for a 2022 F-350 with Sync 4; this appears to be Sync 3 specific. Any idea if this might work on the Sync 4 interface or if they might extend the deal to the F-150 Sync 4 specific equivalent?
I am told they are currently working on a module for the Sync 4 but currently do not have one yet.

FYI folks, I just had a conversation with a rep at Nav TV and this promo will be ending on the 31st.

Update:

We made the 30 units that we needed. So we are all guaranteed to get one. Please let them know which model year your truck is when ordering. If you didn't, you can update your order by logging back in or simply sending an email to tony@navtv.com and letting him the order number as well.

They did want me to mention the following also in case anyone is interested:

They have an aux trailer camera set up, that is very factory like. They retail for $400, but if you use the promo above and order this also, they will give you a 20% discount. All you have to do is mention your order number when checking out. No promo code for that one.

The kit has everything you need, the camera, the harness to connect to the factory plug (by the spare tire) and 30' of cable.

The video will show up under the AUX input just like the factory plug. Hope this helps whoever needs one of these.

they want $107 to ship to canada Yikes
So I dealt with this earlier today. They said to mention that you want USPS during the order process (on the order notes) and they will update it manually. Should be 40-50 as they told me.

Back