Naming

Whyte Rhyno

Tremor Addict
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Lariat 6.7 Powerstroke
Current Ride #2
1974 F250 Highboy
Does anyone else name their vehicles? Just curious. We’ve always named vehicles in our family. My kids named my old truck Rocky. My wife’s expedition is named Griswold. Named the new truck Richter.

We do, but not all the time. If the vehicle has character or some trait, it gets a nickname. My past two F150s were too blah for names. My old Dodge was nicknamed Rumbles primarily because of the rough ride. The current truck has a nickname “Big Chub” and it is starting to take. I’ll probably put that on my plates.

We’re the same. Not everyone gets a name. I’ve had so many cars that have come and gone it’s hard to keep track. Only the ones that make an impression get named.

my truck is named Graboid. I usually don't name my vehicles, but my wife thought it would be funny

I named mine on the Ford Pass app "Night Tremor"

Truck.

no but I had a ford Fiesta ST we called " mini putt"

2003 Chevy 2500HD - "Big Blue"
2013 F150 Ecoboost - "EcoBeast"
2014 Ram 2500 Diesel - "Ramboni"

Never came up with a name for my Raptor.

Mines "Big Girl". Because I like them!!!

I bought a used Chevy few years back and it had a Taylor Swift CD left in the CD player.
Truck was henceforth called “Taylor Swift” by my daughters. It was fast though.....!

Yes - “Zilla”

This one is “big truck 2.0” my last diesel was Big truck because that it what my boys at 4 and 5wanted to go places in......

Many names for many rides over the years but the two now are Brutus (Tremor) and Thunder pig (Suburban)

Beast.......cause it is!

We've never named vehicles before. It's always just been "Your Car" or "My Truck"... She liked my F150 so much that we kept it for her so in our FordPass App it is now "Wifey F150" and "Big Boy" for the new truck. It's come in handy already when talking about what vehicle we're about to leave in.

This Jeep was named "big bitch"... When we were building it my buddy says "this things gonna be a big ol bitch when we get done with it"... And the name stuck.

Attachments

• B0BE915E-73D5-461D-9513-24ED682A416D.jpeg
    B0BE915E-73D5-461D-9513-24ED682A416D.jpeg
    476.1 KB · Views: 5
Back