Lobber of midgets
Reaction Points
Military
U.S. Army
Current Ride
2022 F350 KR Tremor
Current Ride #2
2020 Shelby GT500
Kidding, nobody wants to see that. I'm new to this fourm, but not new to car fourms. I recently ordered and purchased a 2020 F250 Tremor. Looking forward to speaking with you and contributing here on the fourm. Here are some pic's of my truck.
20200123_114150.jpg
20200123_114242.jpg
20200123_213907.jpg

Last edited:
I am liking the mud flaps on these trucks .. good looking Tremor !

Dang no naked pictures...

But hellava nice looking truck.

Question,. Why do I see more f250 than 350. It seems to me that the cost isn't that much. That's why I ordered the 350.

What is a big difference is going from the XLT to lariat. You do get a lot for the money. But spending 70k plus was just out of my league.

Question,. Why do I see more f250 than 350. It seems to me that the cost isn't that much. That's why I ordered the 350.

What is a big difference is going from the XLT to lariat. You do get a lot for the money. But spending 70k plus was just out of my league.
For me I wanted the Lariat sport package, the bigger infotainment screen, B&O sound system and power folding tow mirrors, and I wanted big plush seats for my back on long drives. Plus I like the instrument cluster. By the time I added what I wanted on an XLT, I was well into Lariat territory.

Welcome to the forum @Warpath - I bet this will be one of the most popular threads on the site, haha. Awesome looking truck. I'm either going with that color combo (Iconic Silver) or Magnetic. Still can't decide!

Welcome to the forum @Warpath - I bet this will be one of the most popular threads on the site, haha. Awesome looking truck. I'm either going with that color combo (Iconic Silver) or Magnetic. Still can't decide!

Thank you, You really can't go wrong with either color. The Iconic silver is a shade or two darker than Ingot when i saw them side by side. I wanted to give silver a try this time around and see the dirt hiding propensities for myself. Magnetic is a great looking color and looks perfect on these trucks.

Hockey guy too???

Soooooo......this has me thinking. Maybe there needs to be a hot chics with trucks section somewhere?!? ? "what did you do in your tremor today" haha

Are those mud flaps the factory ones? They look good.

Are those mud flaps the factory ones? They look good.
Thanks! Yup, they sure are. Curious if i'll be able to keep them when i put on the 37's...

AWESOME TRUCK! My build date is 2/14 I hope my Tremor stickers are the same color as yours!!!! I have seen iconic silver with red in the Tremor sticker and do not care for that at all.

Attachments

• 2020-Ford-F-350-XLT-Crew-Cab-Tremor-Exterior-Silver-005.jpg
    2020-Ford-F-350-XLT-Crew-Cab-Tremor-Exterior-Silver-005.jpg
    440.8 KB · Views: 315
Did you lower the rear of your truck, it doesn’t seem as high as others.

Did you lower the rear of your truck, it doesn’t seem as high as others.
I did, I replaced the rear 3" blocks with 7/8" OUO 2.5* blocks. now i have an 1-1/2" rake instead of a 4" rake.

Last edited:

So the F250 vs F350 question is a good one. The bottom line, they are exactly the same truck. I want to say the only difference is honestly is the badge. I looked into this because I too was on the fence about which one to buy and found with the Tremor they add the heavy duty towing package and boom...it’s an F350. No joke. Correct me if I’m wrong, but the only difference I see is the block height in the rear from 250 to 350. The difference in price was for my build was minimal. I went for the 250 just due to resale demand in my area.

Here in AZ you have some serious jack wagons who want big trucks and the 250 is the ticket. Most of the guys are considering buying a Raptor or an F250?!?! These guys ruin there trucks out here day 1 with 6in plush lifts and tires that stick out 4 inches past the wheel well all day long. It cracks me up. You have a truck that a guy has owned for three years with that setup and hardly any chips in the paint. I always ask the question. How does this thing do off road???and of course they say...oh man this thing is sick!!! I get a good chuckle out of it every time because lord knows they are all just concrete queens.

Sorry for the long post. I think that last section was therapy...

Beautiful truck! I have pretty much the same one coming. I’m jealous no doubt!

welcome. Good looking truck.

So how big are the stock rear blocks compared to the ones you installed? Not sure I understand fully but I’m planning to reverse level also rather than spacers up front. Not a fan of the rake at all on these trucks so level and airbags is the plan.

So how big are the stock rear blocks compared to the ones you installed? Not sure I understand fully but I’m planning to reverse level also rather than spacers up front. Not a fan of the rake at all on these trucks so level and airbags is the plan.

The stock rear blocks are 3", and I had a rake of 4" front to back. The ones I replaced them with are 7/8" and gives me about 1-1/2" rake front to back. You'll also need shorter U bolts. As the stock one will be too long for the shorter blocks.

Latest Discussions

Back