My two-tone 2020 F350 Lariat Tremor...

dEf

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F350 SuperDuty SRW
New to the Forum. Here is my F350 Lariat Tremor.

Ne0nJ1U.jpg

YhygdzN.jpg

hX8VJ6U.jpg

m5V7Tko.jpg

Had it less than a week and took it out rompin.
<3 this truck.

VMXQ7T6.jpg

X1fOrhC.jpg

Last edited:
@SpottedDawg I don't know the op's actual situation, but you can get a two tone Star White and Stone Gray Lariat from the factory and his looks to be that from the pictures.

Nice looking rig ... Are those stock Tremor wheels? What size tires and any offset/risers? Be nice to see how the tire fit/run in perspective to their position to the finder profiles - even with or protruding outward slightly on either or both ends and manufacturers! My F-250 Ionic Lariat Tremor Ultimate with the Chrome package gets here between 06/27 and 07/10. Ordered the Blackout package but somehow that got removed and the chrome is coming - that will look OK I suppose with the Ionic gray. Depends on what hard bed cover I like the black Diamondback HD one - pricy - with a rollout bed deck and front open too for the too box 18" dept opton box. Also want to upgrade the tires to 37" x 12.5" - 18-88 stock Tremor wheel with .25-,275 bora spacer for a littlle more width ...make any since with toyo III orAT3 Ridge Grabbers

Back