My truck was almost stolen! (Again)

Dude I can not stand a thief. Zero respect for themself or the person that they are stealing from. I would put some cheap highly visible cameras out and discreetly put some better quality out. The visible cameras will be a deterrent to most and if they are high tec then maybe you can get them on decent video with the better systems. Light that area up!!!!! Thief’s like the cover of darkness. Sorry for you lose and I hope you catch them and they pay for their crimes.

So sorry brother. That’s freaking insane. My prayers to you my friend. Like everyone is saying get a video security system. I had someone go in my back yard in the middle of the night 3 times, until I got LED flood lights. A really bright motion light also. And a 12 camera security system that my family and friends can view a cross the country. I still get calls from my family and friends saying there’s a car parked a cross the street from you go check it out. The flood lights are bright as hell and I leave them on as soon as it gets dark until I wake up. It’s annoying to have your house lit up and being the brightest house in 10 miles but shit never got messed with again. If you get a camera system get the hard wired ones. Plays in 4K and you have a months playback. Costs about 500-1000$. Don’t go cheap. Get the best money can by. Well worth the investment.
Dude again so sorry. You snd your family are included in my prayers. ??????????
dont do wifi camera thieves are walking around with wifi jammer now
@RaptorTremor

Here is the wiring diagram for the cameras. Sorry to here of this issue.

View attachment 13841
Thanks for That! I'm currently looking into replacing the wire at the connector with out swapping the main harness to the truck or hopefully just fixing the coax wire

So some of you may remember back in September that my truck was almost stolen. Well, it happened again but this time there is more damage. I woke up to find a message from fordpass saying my hood was opened and the alarm went off at 2:58 AM, the message only came at 5:30 AM because of all the tampering on the truck, this is exactly what happened last time. When I went to the truck I found a whole mess of things wrong, the first thing I noticed was the mirror puddle lights and spot lights were taped off, there was also a ball of tape on the ground. In the bed was a couple of rags with tape all around them which I assume was to cover the bed lights and it fell off. The hood and front doors were left partially open to not make sound but I immediately noticed the doors won't latch. My drivers door lock was still damaged from the last time but for some reason they punched it instead of simply turning the lock. They also broke my passenger window for some reason. On the inside my center console was left open and center tray removed for the hope of a spare key. Now to the real bad stuff, last time this happened they removed all the trim covering the Fuze panel/BCM on the passenger side to try and program a new key on the spot. This time they actually unplugged the whole Body Control Module and tried to perform a swap. They left my BCM laying on the carpet with a whole mess of wires. After the last time I built a shield to prevent them from unplugging the horn again, this time they cut the wires through the grill which also got into the camera wires. Under the hood they disconnected the 3 main harnesses going into the firewall and removed a positive lead off the battery and took the nut that holds it down. After filing a police report (which will do nothing) I proceeded to examine the BCM to make sure it wasn't damaged and that it was actually mine. Luckily it was all good and I managed to plug everything back in and find a nut for the battery, the truck fired right up with no hiccups. I then removed the grill to fix the horn wires, that's when I discovered that the camera wire had been cut too which I can't repair. It's like a wire inside a wire. I fixed the horn and threw everything back together. Hopefully I can get the harness for the horn and camera and it's relatively easy job (I doubt it) It would be much appreciated if any of you guys could find the part number for it. There are 2 reasons they weren't able to drive the truck away. The most likely one is because of my ravelco kill switch which kills fuel and starter. It is ran into the main harness and it basically impossible to defeat. The other possibility is that the BCM is not for a 2020 which I'd assume wouldn't be compatible, even if it was correct they wouldn't have gotten away. All in all I still have the truck and it's going to need a few hundred dollars in immediate repairs for the harness and glass. The door handle is going to be a few hundred bucks including a new lock cylinder then it would need to be painted. These guys seem to have tried every trick in the book on this truck and were completely unsuccessful. Hopefully this means they give up. That doesn't mean I'm not upping my security though. Before you ask, I don't have cameras and it's not in a well lit area.

Here pictures of everything
That sucks, you can't have anything nice in this world!

Damn man that sucks. I would totally recommend cameras. Hard wired. I use Reolink cameras off Amazon. They’re reasonably priced. They use CAT5/6 cable which if you needed to, you can make longer runs. They also record audio. Video, audio and power are all in one cable (PoE). I don’t recommend wireless because they only record when their is motion snd if your WiFi sucks or is down it might not record or upload to the cloud. Some do back a certain amount of storage in case they’re offline but I prefer recording 24/7.

A few months ago I noticed my Raptor (which I traded for my Tremor) had the lock tampered with, just like yours. I could no longer insert the key. Who knows when it happened as I never pay attention to it and never noticed anything missing.

Hopefully all turns out well!

Dang Bro, not sure I could handle this like you have. I really feel bad for you. Having your personal property vandalized just really sucks. ? I hope the dirtbags get caught and believe me they will at some point.
I hope you can come up with a solution to protect what you have worked hard for. Hang tuff Brother! Justice will prevail in the end. ??????

We might need a Tremor Brothers Round up for a little show of force at your place.....? ????

AA1F3A66-D77A-4B2A-B9AB-7AA4DE8663D5.gif

Last edited:
Dang Bro, not sure I could handle this like you have. I really feel bad for you. Having your personal property vandalized just really sucks. ? I hope the dirtbags get caught and believe me they will at some point.
I hope you can come up with a solution to protect what you have worked hard for. Hang tuff Brother! Justice will prevail in the end. ??????

We might need a Tremor Brothers Round up for a little show of force at your place.....? ????

View attachment 13900
South Florida is really nice this time of year... ? ??? ?

I'm hoping to move in the next couple of years. I have a 4 car garage but I can't fit the truck in it because one bay has a 2 post lift that cuts in in half, the other side has a boat and all my junk in it. It's also just a hassle to just drive the truck that way.
I'd put the boat in storage and put the truck in the garage at this point. Only a matter of time before they come back.

This is insane, sorry to hear you're having to deal with this, TWICE. Has this ever been an issue before or just since the arrival of the Tremor?
Just with the tremor, my raptor has been there with 0 issues for 7 years. There was an accord parked in the exact spot about 10 years ago and it was broken into and had stuff stolen during the week it was there.

Back