Tremor Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Ford F-350 Tremor
First Responder
Retired MOS
Last edited by a moderator:
Here is Part 2 of the BuiltRight Industries Toys for the 2020-2021 Ford F250 F350 Super duty Tremor
This video is about "How TO" install the Part #104027 BuiltRight REAR SEAT BACK STORAGE PANEL | FORD F-150 & RAPTOR (2015+) , F-250/350 (2017+)

complete part list of upgrade to my Tremor

How to install a BuiltRight dash Mount in full detail and tips for a Ford F250 F350 Tremor Part #3
This video is about assorted Buildright Industries parts for the 2020 -2021 Ford F250 F350 Super duty Tremor. Installing Dash mount kit.

Upgrades done on my F350 Tremor: click on link below

After waiting for 6 months. My Baja Design LP 6 arrived. This is a three part video series playlist on installing on my 2020 F350 XLT Tremor. Part 1 of 5 "The Unboxing"

"As an Amazon and Home depot Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”

Last edited:
How to install BajaDesigns LP6 Pro 6-Inch Off-Road Light 2020-2021 Ford F250-F350 SuperDuty Tremor part 2 of 5 videos "Install on the SDHQ bracket"

Kit

kit.co

Last edited:
How to Wire the BajaDesigns LP6 Pro 6-Inch Off-Road Light 2020-2021 Ford F250-F350 SuperDuty Tremor Part#3

Kit

kit.co

How to Wire the BajaDesigns LP6 Pro 6-Inch Off-Road Light 2020-2021 Ford F250-F350 SuperDuty Tremor Part#3
Thanks for all the tips and info. Love your organization with links to parts used in your build. Nice job!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all the tips and info. Love your organization with links to parts used in your build. Nice job!
NP, I enjoying the SuperDuty community. Also if any problems with links, let me know and I will fix it. Thx

How to Wire the BajaLP6 Pro 6-Inch Off-Road Light 2020-2021 Ford F250-F350 SuperDuty Tremor Part #4.
i'm learning a lot about these lights and the best way to approach this install for the Superduty Tremor. plus i have been updating my "Kit" list of tools and parts for my Super duty Tremor.

Kit

kit.co

How to Install and wire the BajaLP6 Pro 6-Inch Off-Road Light 2020-2021 Ford F250-F350 SuperDuty Tremor Part #5.
I was really nervous cutting into my Knee trim panel, but I got it done. This is a detail video tutorial on install the Baja Designs LP 6 Off road lights on my 2020 Ford Super duty Tremor.

Kit

kit.co

This is the final video of a 6 Parts video tutorial series on How to install and wire the Ford upfitter switches using Deutsch connecter 2017-2021 Ford Super Duty Tremor Part# 6. This is a detail video tutorial on adding Baja lights or any other lights to your Ford Tremor.

I have updated my parts list of tools and parts needed
check the link below. Also upgrades done on my Ford F-350 Super Duty Tremor

FYI, this post always takes quite a bit longer to load. Sometimes long enough that I just give up. I believe it had to do with the amount of videos you have in here. I believe you typically put the videos in dedicated threads as well. Might want to start linking to the thread rather then the videos. Might make this load quick.

Otherwise, great content and love the videos.

FYI, this post always takes quite a bit longer to load. Sometimes long enough that I just give up. I believe it had to do with the amount of videos you have in here. I believe you typically put the videos in dedicated threads as well. Might want to start linking to the thread rather then the videos. Might make this load quick.

Otherwise, great content and love the videos.
Thanks for the feedback. I did notice to upload time has increased. I may start other thread to help or just add my videos to their own thread. Thanks for the feedback. Also remember to subscribe to the YouTube channel itself to help with viewing all the content.

I’ll check to see if there is anything I can do on the server side to help speed up things up. I think the forum is having a hard time rendering that many videos on the same page.

I’ll check to see if there is anything I can do on the server side to help speed up things up. I think the forum is having a hard time rendering that many videos on the same page.
Thanks, Let me know what i can do on my end. I’m not uploading the video itself, just the link to the video. Which is store on YouTube server. The link is to the Better Quality video (4K). I don’t know if Posting a link the lower resolution quality video will make a difference?

Thanks, Let me know what i can do on my end. I’m not uploading the video itself, just the link to the video. Which is store on YouTube server. The link is to the Better Quality video (4K). I don’t know if Posting a link the lower resolution quality video will make a difference?

Should be much better now that we split the thread up (y)

This video is about the 2022 nor’easter snowstorm and how the 2020 super duty F250- F350 tremor preformed. I'm back!! During the holidays the whole family got the C19 virus. We have been recovering for a month. All is doing fine now. 1st load for the new year.

Here is a new "How To" Video. They family and I have been be out of commission due to the covid 19. We are doing well and fully recovered. So i'm back with more to come updates to the Tremor truck. so please enjoy and share my latest video. How to install Morimoto XB LED fog lights on 2020 2021 2022 Ford Super duty Tremor.

How to Install Morimoto XB LED headlights Detail Good & Bad Part# 2 is ready for viewing. A must upgrade for those with the old halogen lights.

Latest Discussions

Back