Tonka Truck Tremor Build 1/3 - Updated 12/15/2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my experience having video of anything I’m might be involved (aka vehicle accident, Self defense shooting, etc.) it’s protection for me and my defense against others false Claims.
Holy crap......how many accidents have you been in.....ha ha, just giving ya a hard time.

Self defense shooting???? Do you wear a body cam too?? "If" you would happen to be in an actual shooting, what are the chances it would happen directly in front of your vehicle? I should follow-up with, I am pro 2nd amendment and have no issues with conceal carry......As long as you are trained, educated and proficient with marksmanship and more importantly weapon retention. If you carry, that's fine but, remember its a huge responsibility.

With regard to the dash cams, different strokes for different folks I guess.

Again, no disrespect bud.

Thanks.. Living in NY. Former NYPD 29year. 3 Shooting. Not fun. Civilian now. Knowing what Prosecutors are looking for. Again this insurance for me. Do not leave it to chance. Thanks again

Thanks.. Living in NY. Former NYPD 29year. 3 Shooting. Not fun. Civilian now. Knowing what Prosecutors are looking for. Again this insurance for me. Do not leave it to chance. Thanks again
First and foremost, "thanks" for your community service!! We actually have quite a bit in common........Still current LEO (24 years), unfortunately I've been at 5 shootings (All SWAT) and yes NOT fun I would agree.

First and foremost, "thanks" for your community service!! We actually have quite a bit in common........Still current LEO (24 years), unfortunately I've been at 5 shootings (All SWAT) and yes NOT fun I would agree.
Stay safe, praying for all my Brother and sisters still on the job.

I haven't posted in awhile. Recently lost my mother. May she RIP. I'm back with another "how to" for the DIYer. check it out. and enjoy.

Sorry to hear that @Nyskiya - Keep up the great work on the videos, they are very helpful!

I just notice that all my pervious video links are missing. WTF. I have to relink all past posts. Damm that is a lot of work.

This was just a bug in one of the software upgrades. They should all be working again (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back