My Luck!!!

Nomad-V

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Military
USMC/Army
Current Ride
2018 Raptor and JLUR
So my truck arrived at the dealer today.
Sales guy told me to be there at 1500 and they are 90 miles away.
So I get the family all ready, the trade all cleaned up and am about 20 mins down the road. Sales guy calls and says “Yea they dropped the truck this morning but no one can find the keys! We think the truck driver still has them so unless we can find them, I wouldn’t come this way unless you want to see it and do the paperwork.”

no thanks I’ll wait?‍♂️

What a bummer. I promise its worth the wait though.

So I get the family all ready, the trade all cleaned up and am about 20 mins down the road. Sales guy calls and says “Yea they dropped the truck this morning but no one can find the keys! We think the truck driver still has them so unless we can find them, I wouldn’t come this way unless you want to see it and do the paperwork.”

no thanks I’ll wait?‍♂️
Yeah that blows...but yeah better to wait than go and be disappointed.

He just contacted me and said they are trying to reach the driver so it most likely won’t be today. Who knows about tomorrow since I’m not sure how routes for the drivers work. Not sure if they just do local deliveries or if they do longer hauls

no thanks I’ll wait?‍♂️

When did you order your truck?

When did you order your truck?
I didn’t order one, I used the Ford search function and found it in transit and worked the deal out with the dealer before it arrived.
It showed up this morning

Ah gotcha, thought you custom ordered yours. Trying to get a better idea on when mine will arrive. My status change to "In Production" Last Thursday, so I hope it changes to shipped any day. Not sure how long they stay "In production" for.

Congrats on the new truck, hope they find your keys quickly.

At least you can go look at it, touch it, and take pictures.

Ah gotcha, thought you custom ordered yours. Trying to get a better idea on when mine will arrive. My status change to "In Production" Last Thursday, so I hope it changes to shipped any day. Not sure how long they stay "In production" for.

Congrats on the new truck, hope they find your keys quickly.
Mine was in production for two days

no thanks I’ll wait?‍♂️

@Nomad-V - Wow, I can't believe that!! Hopefully they will have it ready tomorrow for you. Can't wait to see some pics!

@Nomad-V - Wow, I can't believe that!! Hopefully they will have it ready tomorrow for you. Can't wait to see some pics!
I got a call at 4 that they found them in another truck and they said if I could be there before 6 I could pick it up. So we booked it the 90 miles and brought it home. Was still a longer than planned process, but glad to have it. Def a big dif from my Jeep and even from our Raptor

Attachments

• 812CE713-8E45-4919-A70B-E6B26DA02060.jpeg
    812CE713-8E45-4919-A70B-E6B26DA02060.jpeg
    529 KB · Views: 42
Nice congratulations, welcome to the club.

Back