My dealership will be closing Monday 3-23-20 for two weeks

PapaRaptor

Tremor Maniac
Reaction Points
Current Ride
6.7 F350 Tremor "Velocity" Blue Lariat Sport
Current Ride #2
7.3 F350 Iconic silver THE SILVER FOX
I just picked up my new Tremor ( will provide the photos on another thread) They are closing the store next Monday. They had safety precautions in place but come Monday they will pull the plug. Nobody car shopping last night and 23 service customers canceled appointments today. It is possible they will reopen the service department in a week but the front of the dealership ( sales ) will remained closed for two week or maybe longer.

Yeah, and now my truck is not being delivered to the dealership until Monday. They are fearful they will not be open and I won't get my truck now for who knows how long. Man is this frustrating,
Sorry to hear, Maybe you will just get it in time. They did not even clean up the inside of mine only the exterior I just wanted it out the door asap

Not likely, the dealership is 5 hours away. Long story why I ordered it but essentially the owner is a friend of mine. He asked me to order it from that store. I was planning on driving over there to get it. I can't now because of my schedule next week. I've asked them to truck it to me now. The earliest they can get a truck out on the road is Thursday morning. We'll see if that actually happens.

Not likely, the dealership is 5 hours away. Long story why I ordered it but essentially the owner is a friend of mine. He asked me to order it from that store. I was planning on driving over there to get it. I can't now because of my schedule next week. I've asked them to truck it to me now. The earliest they can get a truck out on the road is Thursday morning. We'll see if that actually happens.
You got a bunch of good going for you 1). you know the dealer ( trust me he wants it off the books and check in hand) 2). you have a delivery plan so you wait a couple more days so what look how many are going to wait for a factory that is shut down.......... You got this!!!1

My truck is due to arrive tonight or tomorrow. Ass hat governor shut everything down tonight. It will probably sit there for 2 weeks. Dealer says no sales or deliveries while closed by law. This sucks!!!!

I know that health is much more important. I am puzzled why the service department remains open. I would think that paperwork would be no more dangerous than service writers interfacing with consumers.

Last edited:
Pick mine up last night. Dropped it off for undercoating hoping to get it back on Monday before the world shut s it’s doors. Pics follow.

If I had picked mine up with times like they are, they wouldn't have been able to pry the key out of my hand. You are braver than me. ?

My truck is due to arrive tonight or tomorrow. Ass hat governor shut everything down tonight. It will probably sit there for 2 weeks. Dealer says no sales or deliveries while closed by law. This sucks!!!!

I know that health is much more important. I am puzzled why the service department remains open. I would think that paperwork would be no more dangerous than service writers interfacing with consumers.
that sucks. I bet my dealership would ( or will ) have some way to deliver sold order out cars. They need the cash flow. the Service department will probably first open then the sales. We also have an Ass Hat for a Governor not to get political

Per the dealers website, staring 3/23 they will have reduced hours 8-5 M-F closed Sat/Sun. I’ll be getting that damn truck.
I have a few friends in the industry and their dealerships are also remaining open with limited hours and special protocol, my dealership is doing online sales with home delivery options so maybe you can have them deliver it to you and save the long drive.

I have a few friends in the industry and their dealerships are also remaining open with limited hours and special protocol, my dealership is doing online sales with home delivery options so maybe you can have them deliver it to you and save the long drive.
That would be swell. We’ll see on that one. Truth be told, the dealer the truck is being delivered to is 30 minutes at most. But still ... not a bad idea on the home delivery.

That would be swell. We’ll see on that one. Truth be told, the dealer the truck is being delivered to is 30 minutes at most. But still ... not a bad idea on the home delivery.
I wish that were the case here. I upped my budget 15k in hopes to find something on the lot, but all the dealers closed.

I wish that were the case here. I upped my budget 15k in hopes to find something on the lot, but all the dealers closed.
My dealer ship has one Tremor on the lot in Blue Jeans. They are trying to do internet sales possible delivery options. They just sold their F150 Shelby to someone in Cali.

Sorry it s not Blue Jeans color but here it is

Note the Rebate is $1,250 on it such a deal
IMG_4775.jpeg

Back