UTEngineer

Tremor Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 Ford F-250 Lariat 7.3L w/ Tremor & Blackout Packages
Current Ride #2
2017 Polaris General 4-Seater w/ Tailpipe Turbo
2021 F250 7.3 Tremor finally showed up yesterday.

Attachments

• 2015B0AF-6A50-4AB7-AABC-6668E1E349FE.jpeg
    2015B0AF-6A50-4AB7-AABC-6668E1E349FE.jpeg
    314.2 KB · Views: 521
Any suggestions where to place a ARB compressor??
The cleanest setup I’ve seen so far, though the design is specific to ViaAir, is above the spare tire. See the thread on it here:

A common location is on a BuiltRight bed rack in the bed, assuming you have a bed cover of some form so it isn’t exposed to the elements.

Any suggestions where to place a ARB compressor??
Wife said I can’t modify or add anything significant to this truck due to past dealer BS saying “you violated your warranty by changing the windshield wiper to a non-oem part”. LOL

Side Note: The local car dealers in my area are getting so bad regarding customer service that we purposely purchased out-of-town this time to make sure they did not get our business. I am sure they don’t care because business is so good lately … but I sure feel better about it. ?

Last edited:
Let the FUN BEGIN! 👍
We’ll it’s on its way to my house..my salesman is delivering my truck to me. He lives down the street from me. I can’t wait!! He sent me this picture this morning View attachment 29537
Very Nice ! Just got my Bak Flip hard tonneau cover w/ tool box today and Weathertech floor mats + mud guards … gonna be
We’ll it’s on its way to my house..my salesman is delivering my truck to me. He lives down the street from me. I can’t wait!! He sent me this picture this morning View attachment 29537
Very Nice ! Got my Bak Flip hard tonneau cover with toolbox and WeatherTech floormats + mud guards today. Let the accessorizing begin.

Back