My apologies

Hank.

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Lariat 7.3 Tremor
Hi guys, (and ladies?) it has taken me too long to join. I ordered my tremor at the start of March, and took delivery July 4th weekend. I have lived vicariously through you all when I was waiting for my truck, and have referenced the conversations many times since. This is the first forum I have ever joined (not really a social media guy) but you all are awesome. Looking forward to being a part of the club. I’m in CT 7.3 Lariat. Got 14 years out of my ‘06 F150 without a problem. Love this new truck.

Welcome to the forum. This is my first (and probably only) forum as well, but the party here is way too much fun not to join! ?

Welcome and congrats........my first forum ever. Something special about this group of people, and it makes this forum a really cool place!

Step 1 was joining and giving that introduction. Step 2 is posting a picture of your truck!

Let's see it, man! Some of us are still living vicariously while waiting for our trucks. What'cha got?

Lets see your truck - now people like me are living through you! :) (just placed my order for a tremor last weekend and won't have it for 3 or 4 months).

welcome and enjoy your truck

Welcome! Ordered in May, still awaiting delivery so definitely know that living vicariously feeling.

Hi guys, (and ladies?) it has taken me too long to join. I ordered my tremor at the start of March, and took delivery July 4th weekend. I have lived vicariously through you all when I was waiting for my truck, and have referenced the conversations many times since. This is the first forum I have ever joined (not really a social media guy) but you all are awesome. Looking forward to being a part of the club. I’m in CT 7.3 Lariat. Got 14 years out of my ‘06 F150 without a problem. Love this new truck.
Welcome I see your from CT that’s where I am originally from, where in CT ?

Welcome & congratulations!

Congrats and welcome! You will love the 7.3L :)

Thanks for the warm welcome! Here is a pic. Raining here today. 41B19728-6E61-4CB5-92CD-FB8FF86101C2.jpeg

Welcome! :cool: been rainy cold all week here but we did have a great summer.

Welcome my man. Im in LI NY and i used to Ride my bike and spend the night in your beautiful state all the time. Where are you living. Love the No Helmit laws. Take my scull cap off as soon as we got onto the Merritts Pkwy and as soon we crossed the boarder. Stop at that gas station in the back and crack a coldy down it. Then off to the Red Dog saloon I believe on rt 66 and rt6. Then take 6 to the back door bar in bum fuck Chapmon. Then either Eagles Nest or ride to RI. Great State and great people.
Well you got a slick looking ride. So how many miles do you have on her. Whats your favorite thing about your RIG. I to have to live through your stories as i put my order in 8/24 on a 2021. They havent even showed 1 single pic of the 2021s yet. Supposed to have a different grill. Starting to wonder if they will even make 2021s.
Some guys have shown videos of them riding their trucks. Id love to see a video of CT and your truck, my new Brother. RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT

Thanks for the warm welcome! Here is a pic. Raining here today.View attachment 5039
Hank- This is interesting.....I just joined Forum today but have been soaking up info for last several months as yourself. I am coming from 2007 F150 Lariat (211k miles and going strong, selling to a good friend of mine) and will take delivery of my BLUE JEANS 7.3L Lariat Tremor tomorrow (I did get Sport Package). Was your 2006 F150 White by chance? We seem to be coming from a similar place.

At any rate, I greatly appreciate this Forum and the good info being shared! Thanks to all!

Welcome my man. Im in LI NY and i used to Ride my bike and spend the night in your beautiful state all the time. Where are you living. Love the No Helmit laws. Take my scull cap off as soon as we got onto the Merritts Pkwy and as soon we crossed the boarder. Stop at that gas station in the back and crack a coldy down it. Then off to the Red Dog saloon I believe on rt 66 and rt6. Then take 6 to the back door bar in bum fuck Chapmon. Then either Eagles Nest or ride to RI. Great State and great people.
Well you got a slick looking ride. So how many miles do you have on her. Whats your favorite thing about your RIG. I to have to live through your stories as i put my order in 8/24 on a 2021. They havent even showed 1 single pic of the 2021s yet. Supposed to have a different grill. Starting to wonder if they will even make 2021s.
Some guys have shown videos of them riding their trucks. Id love to see a video of CT and your truck, my new Brother. RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT
I’m on the coast, right in the middle, half way between NY and RI. 1800 miles on her, changed the oil for the first time yesterday.

Hank- This is interesting.....I just joined Forum today but have been soaking up info for last several months as yourself. I am coming from 2007 F150 Lariat (211k miles and going strong, selling to a good friend of mine) and will take delivery of my BLUE JEANS 7.3L Lariat Tremor tomorrow (I did get Sport Package). Was your 2006 F150 White by chance? We seem to be coming from a similar place.

At any rate, I greatly appreciate this Forum and the good info being shared! Thanks to all!
Congratulations on the new truck! I hadn’t actually seen one before I picked mine up, they’re big! My old truck was gray. It was great to me, but 14 years on the coast took its toll. Optimistic this aluminum body will hold up.

Back