My 23 is Getting Built!

Got the Notification Today (12 Jan) that it will go into production on 30 Jan!!! Ordered on 25 November 22, Lariat Tremor with HO 6.7. Im so excited! First NEW truck since 1990!

That's awesome news! Let's hope Ford can finally catch up on production this year.

What is this "Speedway" of which you speak? 🙄

Got the Notification Today (12 Jan) that it will go into production on 30 Jan!!! Ordered on 25 November 22, Lariat Tremor with HO 6.7. Im so excited! First NEW truck since 1990!
Hey John,

I had a good friend in high school named Johnny Drake. Lost him too young. Congrats on the truck.

DA

I am hearing they will have to scrap a few due to mice infestation, maybe more than a few! That would really suck if that happened to mine......................

Congrats! Happy for you! I guess that means my 22 will not be built and no email from FORD or my Dealership letting me know that, LOL. It is a good thing I bought an F350 Tremor in Nashville a couple of weeks ago😃

I am hearing they will have to scrap a few due to mice infestation, maybe more than a few! That would really suck if that happened to mine......................
Somebody in the area should offer some rodent control for a premium.

Congrats! Happy for you! I guess that means my 22 will not be built and no email from FORD or my Dealership letting me know that, LOL. It is a good thing I bought an F350 Tremor in Nashville a couple of weeks ago😃
If they got that far behind, they should build the customer a 23 at the 22 price....glad you found what you wanted. Did you imbibe some TN Whiskey while you were in Nashville? 😆

Soooo in anticipation of what a 23 could be, I did some cutting and pasting from my Ford page and borrowed someone's 22 pic from here, that's on 35's. Here is my Frankenstein picture.

Attachments

• Cupace20230223221205432.png
    Cupace20230223221205432.png
    762.2 KB · Views: 134
Soooo in anticipation of what a 23 could be, I did some cutting and pasting from my Ford page and borrowed someone's 22 pic from here, that's on 35's. Here is my Frankenstein picture.

lol, looking good! Any thoughts on doing fender flares?

Looks pretty good to me!

Has anybody taken delivery or heard of someone taking delivery of their '23 yet?

I don't think that any units will be delivered to customers until Ford complete their QC process and gives the OK To Buy. That's probably why there are so many sitting in lots all over Louisville.

Hopefully for the 7.3L, the issue they found isn't one that will require all those units to be revised. I'm glad that they're catching stuff now rather than having new owners get stuck with warranty repairs that could take weeks, if not months, to resolve - potentially taking a lot of trucks off the road in the meantime.

7.3 Issue?

I watched a YouTube video last night, posted 8 days ago, where a gentleman received an email feom Ford stating that 7.3 builds were delayed until Mid April.....his was suppose to be being built now.

Back